Quick MoP Leveling Guide - Fast Track to 90

90 Night Elf Druid
The Jade Forest to 86 - Do both dungeons for the quest exp while in here to get out faster.

Valley of the Four Winds - When you hit the quest that sends you to the bridge near Karasang Wilds, go there and do the quests until you hit the middle of the zone. MAKE SURE YOU BIND IN 4W NEAR WHERE YOU LEFT OFF TO HEARTH BACK.

Once you finish off half of Kasang Wilds, hearth back and complete the 4W quests up to the Halfhill Market hub. By this point, you should be 87 and heading towards Kun-Lai Summit.

Kun-Lai Summit to 88 - You'll do a majority of the quests here but they give far more xp than KW and 4W.

Townlong Steps to 89 - Once again, you'll do most of the quests here until you hit 89.

Dread Wastes to 90 - Once agian ;p, you'll do most of the quests here till you hit 90. It is important because you want to unlock the dailies with the bug people so doing all the quests here isn't that bad since you get something for it .

My times leveling up were around 14 hours but since we had the problem with the intro quest and 400 people shooting the ship, it added 30 min. Also, I was bugged in a dungeon and couldn't reque for 30 min, we all got punted as we zoned in, and that hurt a lot.

IMO this is a fast track in questing and it's easier to go back and do your old quests with flying. I am already a Loremaster of Pandara and it didn't take long.

Any questions you can contact me in game if you want.
Edited by Decyde on 9/29/2012 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Decyde, the hero of Medivh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
liking this so far, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Decyde, the Trailblazer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
YOU ARE AWESOME LOVE YOU NO !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
How far is halfway through Karasang Wilds?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Bout 50% through Karasang Wilds.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Have used this for lvling 3 90's and seems to work awesome!!! ty so much :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Nicee!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
50% as in experience? or about the middle of the map? or (which idk how you would be able to tell this one) 50% of the quests done?
Reply Quote
also where do u start out in kun lai summit and how do u get tehre without flightpaths
Reply Quote
I was hoping that Rodents of Unusual Size was a guild on our server ....
Reply Quote
Everyone with a question is now 90. Gratz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]