Shrine of the two moons mage portal

90 Tauren Shaman
How do you unlock the ability to teleport there as a mage?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Portal trainer, I assume. At least, that's how my lowbie alt has been getting all the others.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Tried it and you cant buy it, I assume its a quest of some sort because theres no trainer in the city itself
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You can learn a port to Vale of Eternal Blossoms at level 90 from any of the portal trainers. I know the trainer in Orgrimmar teaches it for sure.
Edited by Keiyree on 9/29/2012 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I learned the spell from the trainer in Org, but I can't cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms or Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms from my Teleport or Portal buttons. Any clues if there's a quest that must be completed?
Reply Quote
The teleports are not found under the Teleport and Portal spell.

They are listed separately in the Spellbook, in the first tab.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/30/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Lithastina
I learned the spell from the trainer in Org, but I can't cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms or Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms from my Teleport or Portal buttons. Any clues if there's a quest that must be completed?
Still broken?

Try typing either of these in chat:

/cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
/cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

if that works, just make a macro button until it's fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/30/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Baneusprime
Still broken?

Try typing either of these in chat:

/cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
/cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

if that works, just make a macro button until it's fixed.

/cast worked for me.
Reply Quote

The teleports are not found under the Teleport and Portal spell.

They are listed separately in the Spellbook, in the first tab.

Well, that's just plain stupid of Blizz to do it that way, but you have the correct answer. Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
You also have to be at least level 87 and have done the quest to gain entrance into the city, like everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This had me reloading my ui and flying around for a few mins until i decided to google it and ended up here, thanks for the info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What I found was that you had to refresh your action bar icon with the icon in your spellbook to get eternal blossom port and portal
Reply Quote
89 Undead Mage
You also have to be at least level 87 and have done the quest to gain entrance into the city, like everyone else.
Just confirmed myself that you have to be atleast lvl 90 to learn the portal skill or teleport skill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]