PvP

90 Undead Warrior
Ok I just found out today that my warrior has no place in my guilds raids due to to many melee dps classes. With this news i started leveling my ele shaman, not 20 minutes in i get ganked and camped for 30 minutes.. After this 30 minutes of futility i decided to take my heroic geared fury warrior out for a test drive on 85s and 86s only to find out that this class is COMPLETELY FUTILE against ANY range class. I mean ANY, Any class that has a slow or kiting ability i find extremely hard to kill PERIOD. wtf blizzard i shouldn't have to specc Avatar to kill an 85 frost mage
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
If you think warrior's mobility is crappy, oh boy.....
Edited by Creepercat on 9/28/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
At lvl 85, warrior PVP is a joke. Sure you will read posts about "I love my warrior no matter what" and "we are still great, we will scale at 90" but the simple fact is warrior PVP is DEAD.

When you CRIT for 8k, you know it's bad. I love all of our interrupts and stuns but there's one problem- ALL ranged classes are immune lol. Bubble now absorb upwards of 150k melee damage so Gag Order is a complete joke, along with pummel, disrupting shout etc. Of course we can use Shattering Throw if you have 1.5 seconds, but again NULLIFIED by insta-casts from any ranged player.

Shall I go on? Auto-crits, snares, roots, stuns. But it's ok, I have 1 trinket and berserker fail to escape the first 2 of 20.

Ghostcrawler has effectively eliminated warriors from PVP. I got 5 days left on my subscription and I'm audi 5000.

Love warriors but we are more gimped than Walter White's kid ATM.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Creeper i can imagine its the same for you, Like a warrior with charge and heroic leap, your deadly step on cd were pretty much punching bags
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
At lvl 85, warrior PVP is a joke. Sure you will read posts about "I love my warrior no matter what" and "we are still great, we will scale at 90" but the simple fact is warrior PVP is DEAD.

When you CRIT for 8k, you know it's bad. I love all of our interrupts and stuns but there's one problem- ALL ranged classes are immune lol. Bubble now absorb upwards of 150k melee damage so Gag Order is a complete joke, along with pummel, disrupting shout etc. Of course we can use Shattering Throw if you have 1.5 seconds, but again NULLIFIED by insta-casts from any ranged player.

Shall I go on? Auto-crits, snares, roots, stuns. But it's ok, I have 1 trinket and berserker fail to escape the first 2 of 20.

Ghostcrawler has effectively eliminated warriors from PVP. I got 5 days left on my subscription and I'm audi 5000.

Love warriors but we are more gimped than Walter White's kid ATM.

Say hello to 3k backstab crit at 85.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
09/28/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Triky
Creeper i can imagine its the same for you, Like a warrior with charge and heroic leap, your deadly step on cd were pretty much punching bags

At least you have two charges and HL. We have to sacrifice prep to get a mobility talent. One has 24 second CD and the other costs 60 energy to use. Warriors have pretty good mobility among the melee classes.
Edited by Creepercat on 9/28/2012 10:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Don't forget Warlocks and Priests. Them damage and survivabilities mang.

World of Rangecraft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wtf blizzard i shouldn't have to specc Avatar to kill an 85 frost mage

Damn those were wise words. I'm suffering it myself right now. (and failing)
Edited by Ekyidag on 9/28/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
09/28/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Creepercat
World of Rangecraft.

Lol.

I was curious about a rogue posting here but after seeing your posts I see your class got ganked too. I guess Ghostcrawler dropped his rogue alt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
To think that i HAVE to rely on Second Wind to handle these classes because they cant do 80k burst to me.. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just saying if you're being benched for other melee in your guild's raid team you are most likely not that good of a dps and in need of some L2P since from my experience warriors are tearing it up against both ranged and melee alike. Either that or your guild's other warriors just crap all over you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
First of all this post has nothing to do with my being benched.. i am new to the guild and the old 2 melee dps guildies have priority.. Second no warrior is Tearing it up in PVP against ranged. LrN2ReadPlzKThx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Triky
First of all this post has nothing to do with my being benched.. i am new to the guild and the old 2 melee dps guildies have priority.. Second no warrior is Tearing it up in PVP against ranged. LrN2ReadPlzKThx

Ahh little do you know about the warrior class my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Rofl Been playing this class since vanilla.. nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
To be honest Triky I think it's a learn to play issue with you. If you are really having that much of an issue playing against ranged classes (in what i'm assuming is a 1v1 situation) then you are clearly not utilizing all the Warrior's abilities correctly or are just really bad. Playing since Vanilla barely means anything; Warriors have changed massively over time and are nothing like they were even 2 years ago.

Test driving your 90 warrior against a level 85 and getting smashed? please l2p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/29/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Triky
Rofl Been playing this class since vanilla.. nuff said

Wow you've been playing that long yet you still have l2p issues. Might be time for a different game then mate.

Stop being bad and be awesome instead.
Edited by Greìl on 9/29/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ok to clarify i'm not getting handled by an 85 mage alone, generally 2 allies.. I have an issue with the amount of stun slow movement impaired abilities given to every class and our lack of being able to get through these.. i can see that in arena the issues warriors had with getting in the top 5% are still there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, this game is pretty terrible. The pvp is ridiculous. Pallies sprinting and being immune to snares, with high damage and heals. lmao! Druids with their "super" cat form, 50% damage reduction while in cat form, and heals...monks..... yeahhh. Warriors are still pretty bad in pvp. The game is cool for PvE but one of the worst for pvp. I dont get why people still do it. It blows and its broken.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]