Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. I obtained the first quest with The Golden Lotus faction in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
2. The first quest is a simple "walk up and turn it in" quest. Completed the quest under The Golden Pagoda area.
3. Noticed there were 2 or 3 yellow exclamation points on more heads than I wanted to do quests at that point in time.
4. Abandoned quests, as I am super OCD and hate having quests in my log that I am not going to do just yet.
5. Came back a day later, THERE ARE NO MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS ON ANY HEADS AND YOU NEED GOLDEN LOTUS REP TO OPEN UP OTHER DAILY QUESTS.
It seems like I am out of phase with the NPC's that I need to be talking to to get the second and third quests for The Golden Lotus faction.
NOTE: I already went back to the original Golden Lotus NPC.
ANOTHER NOTE: I have completed ALL of the quests for The Temple of the White Tiger, opened the gate... etc...
I sent Blizzard a ticket and they gave me a bull!@#$ response, as usual.
I had heard it was something to do with a phasing issue and doing a pet battle in the Vale will fix it, you don't have to win it you can leave. I'm about to try it and see if it changes anything.
Edit: Didn't seem to change anything.
Edited by Inslowmotion on 9/30/2012 1:23 PM PDT
I was able to do the first quest hub at the Golden Stair today, but when they sent me to the second quest hub at the lake, the NPCs there are in a different phase and I can't talk to them. The ? for the questgiver shows up on my minimap, but I can't get any further Golden Lotus rep with this bug, and it's pretty frustrating.
Also, this isn't just me, this is everyone on the Uldaman server.
I just tried a pet battle in front of che with a guildie and it didnt work, BUT when i que'd for one in front of him and i returned the phasing issue was solved. May want to try that.
I found the solution. If you can't see the quests at the golden pagoda, head to the golden lotus camp near the ruins of guo-lai (33, 38) and you should see two quests there. Those two give way to three more and after you do all five, you unlock the dailies at golden pagoda. Hope this helps.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.