1. I obtained the first quest with The Golden Lotus faction in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
2. The first quest is a simple "walk up and turn it in" quest. Completed the quest under The Golden Pagoda area.
3. Noticed there were 2 or 3 yellow exclamation points on more heads than I wanted to do quests at that point in time.
4. Abandoned quests, as I am super OCD and hate having quests in my log that I am not going to do just yet.
5. Came back a day later, THERE ARE NO MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS ON ANY HEADS AND YOU NEED GOLDEN LOTUS REP TO OPEN UP OTHER DAILY QUESTS.
It seems like I am out of phase with the NPC's that I need to be talking to to get the second and third quests for The Golden Lotus faction.
NOTE: I already went back to the original Golden Lotus NPC.
ANOTHER NOTE: I have completed ALL of the quests for The Temple of the White Tiger, opened the gate... etc...
I sent Blizzard a ticket and they gave me a bull!@#$ response, as usual.