Can't gain any rep with Golden Lotus faction.

90 Pandaren Monk
Singe, that does not apply in this case. What we are experiencing is that we can't get ANY of the Golden Lotus dailies. The NPCs are phased out for some odd reason.

For those having issues completing the quests, this thread is not for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
3 days and counting, 2 days on my ticket...

I want to say this expansion is great, but kinda hard to with a major but like this not getting any attention.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Just FYI guys, my friend and I who were both having this issue uninstalled and re-installed WoW, and now the quests are available for both of us. I was able to copy in my old WTF and AddOn folders and still see the quest, so didn't have to reconfigure everything - just had to take the time to download the client again. Some file has gotten messed up somewhere along the line, apparently.

Still no official word from Blizz, but that worked for the two of us.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Priest
Singe, that does not apply in this case. What we are experiencing is that we can't get ANY of the Golden Lotus dailies. The NPCs are phased out for some odd reason.

This thread is for me then. I did all the prerequisites up to the pagoda and can't see any dailies.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Priest
Flew by the pagoda for the hell of it and this time there was a gold ! for the Ruins of Guo-Lai quest. It appears to be fixed now thank you.

Edit: Spoke too soon, now I'm getting the spiders phase instead of the Shao-Tien Precursors issue. Was able to complete 1 quest now stuck on "Out With The Scouts" in a different phase.
Edited by Sulase on 10/5/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Sulase, I had a similar issue, but kept flying west and found some guys that counted for the quest
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

if you cannot pick up quests at the golden pagoda, such as yourself, go to the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun'lai

You need to complete "A Witness to History"

remember to pay it forward.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if you cannot pick up quests at the golden pagoda, such as yourself, go to the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun'lai

and if you have done the quest chain and STILL see no quests at the Golden Pagoda, go to the Grassy Cline in Valley of the Four Winds and make sure you do the quest there that takes you to Kun-Lai Summit. I wasted three days waiting on a ticket reply just to find out you have to have done the quests that open the Vale of Eternal Blossoms AND start you off in Kun-Lai summit. However now I am having the issue of NPC's for the Out with the Scouts quest being phased out for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I already have completed the quest within the Temple of the White Tiger (the Vale doors were opened for me). Also I've already completed the quest that took me to Kun-Lai Summit and started me off.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem last Friday, I sent a ticket in and 3 days later I came home from school with a BS response like "Did you trying going to orgrimmar and flying back to the zone?" since I wasn't there when the ticket wasn't answered I couldn't say that I did. So I never sent in another ticket. It has been like 4 days and I am thinking I will just never be able to quest there or the august celestial place.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
it is so annoying LWs need rep with golden lotus to have access to the recipes...cant even do/find the quests...BS
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Another day and no fix...............WTF?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
having the same issue as described. I have completed all the quests in the valley of the four winds and kun lai summit. I seem to be in the wrong phase, the gates to the area are now closed and no quests available at the pagoda or the ruins.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
if you have an issue where you can't advance and you think you've done all the quests, try the following:

1- go to temple of the white tiger. for reals. you probably have a quest to do there, just check anyway even if you're certain

2- go to the veiled stair / grassy cline (northwest of thunderfoot fields)
note that there will be a ! quest bang here if you have a quest available

3- view every subzone map and look for a quest bang, they will display only on the specific subzone maps and not the overall world view. these are important storyline or breadcrumb quests

good luck

remember to check the temple of the white tiger
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is it!!!!! I looked for a quest mistake everywhere for a week and a GM helped just now , 2 min after reading the above post, and the White Tiger fixed it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol, btw... the GM's are doing a great job in game and just be patient. I was so angry I waited 4 days for an email response, but I logged in after getting that email at work today and a GM popped on screen in an instant to go over my issue in real time. Thanks Blizz!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still can't get any rep with Golden Lotus.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Rogue
Not sure about Horde, but for my Allaince toon, you need to get the two quests at the Golden Lotus Camp, which is lightly S.E. of the ruins of guo-lai, are called Killing the Quilen, and Stones of Power. After picking up the quests and departing, you land in the quest area for Killing the Quilen, a quest automatically appears, if you deleted it prior, called "The Guo-Lai Halls" Dagou slain. After finishing those quests, you will return and get quest "Leaving an opening" taking you back to the Golden Pagoda to speak with Leven Dawnblade. Kun and Anji Autumlight will mount up and head there with you. Once you arrive to the Golden Pagoda, and speak with Leven Dawnblade, he will give you the first Golden Pagoda quest called "The Eternal Vigil", and 3 blue quests appear immediately near to him from NPC's Kun, Anji, and Sun. You are now good!
Edited by Secretslayer on 10/21/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Undead Rogue
Most of the problem is, after you get the gate open, and are at 90, you delete all the quests and start more meaningful stuff, like Dungeons and or Scenarios, PVP, ect..... In some cases, you just don't do the right quests. Soon as you do the above, the GOlden Pagoda Rep can be done.....Good luck!
Reply Quote
10 Undead Rogue
The two quests at the Golden Lotus Camp, which is lightly S.E. of the ruins of guo-lai, are called Killing the Quilen, and Stones of Power. After picking up the quests and departing, you land in the quest area for Killing the Quilen, a quest automatically appears, if you deleted it prior, called "The Guo-Lai Halls" Dagou slain. After finishing those quests, you will return and get quest "Leaving an opening" taking you back to the Golden Pagoda to speak with Leven Dawnblade. Kun and Anji Autumlight will mount up and head there with you. Once you arrive to the Golden Pagoda, and speak with Leven Dawnblade, he will give you the first Golden Pagoda quest called "The Eternal Vigil", and 3 blue quests appear immediately near to him from NPC's Kun, Anji, and Sun. You are now good!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]