Three of the same pet teams?

100 Troll Warrior
Been thinking of trying my 3 clockwork gnomes, but have't gotten them past lvl 6 yet. The little buggers are so damn cute when they get hit and go "aaagh!"

The idea of an all squirrel team sounds interesting....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i like to use Lil kt the Panda Monk and Soul i know i bought them all but it really works out dont loose alot Lil rag would be nice to though
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've been using 3 elementals recently: Fel Flame, Phoenix Hatchling, and Dark Phoenix Hatchling. Fel Flame has Scorched Earth, which DoTs and causes burning to all active pets, but elementals are immune to weather effects, so it does nothing to my team. And all 3 of them have Conflagrate, which deals double damage to burning targets... rawr! They each have an attack from 1 other school as well (Dragon, Flying, and Magic), so they're able to exploit some weaknesses.

This 3-elemental team has been working out pretty well, to my surprise... maybe 90% of the time. Obviously there are some counters, but they're not too common. I was using this team when I got the "5 pvp wins in a row with none of your pets dying" achievement.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like the whelplings atm, a decent aray of moves usually consisting of a self heal, go-to damag attack and either lift-off or a big hitter (ice tomb or surge of power mainly). Only thing i dont like about the whelps is the common final skill last breath has horrible accuracy, i think i have only hit 1 out of 5 times with it
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Been thinking of trying my 3 clockwork gnomes, but have't gotten them past lvl 6 yet. The little buggers are so damn cute when they get hit and go "aaagh!"

The idea of an all squirrel team sounds interesting....

I think three squirrels together should be able to fight as one and use the ability 'Hyper Beam'.

...it would please me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]