Lol @ Horde

90 Human Paladin
The Paladin's new bubble hearth is awesome best thing ever i came into horde main city in the vale and killed two hordes and bubbled out and i will do it everyday in till i kill 250k achievement killing horde or i get tired.
Edited by Àzriel on 9/30/2012 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Real paladins don't bubble hearth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Let's say you do that every time your hearth is up (15 minutes, if you have the guild perk). So, two kills every 15 minutes. You can do that four times per hour, so assuming you never sleep you could get 2880 kills per day. 250,000 kills would take...86.8 days. Something tells me that if you really want to kill Horde, battlegrounds are a much better option...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah i remember trying to sneek into SW to get the Stocks achievement as (iirc) a lvl 30 and getting DG by a lvl 80 dk trying to kill me

/Divine Shield
/lol
/Hearthstone

He kept on attacking me trying to kill me before i hearthed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/30/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Keten
Let's say you do that every time your hearth is up (15 minutes, if you have the guild perk). So, two kills every 15 minutes. You can do that four times per hour, so assuming you never sleep you could get 2880 kills per day. 250,000 kills would take...86.8 days. Something tells me that if you really want to kill Horde, battlegrounds are a much better option...

Er... surely you mean 192 per day? 8 kills per hour, 24 hours in a day.

Which means, with the OP's current 18302 HKs, it would take a mere 1206.7 days of play to get to 250k.

To the OP: congrats on making pvp happen (slightly) on a pvp server. Truly, you are an inspiration to us all. Watch out for priests and warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Er... surely you mean 192 per day? 8 kills per hour, 24 hours in a day.

Which means, with the OP's current 18302 HKs, it would take a mere 1206.7 days of play to get to 250k.

This is why I shouldn't do math. :( Put the wrong number in...chaos ensues!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
eh i got bored already priest dispell me still stupid i just leveled my horde pally now so LOL time to gear Æzekiel but still best names ever! even if some took Normal e one :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/30/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Cayse

Are you kidding? The most real paladins on the planet are the ones that played in vanilla and I can tell you that they bubble hearthed all-the-time.

The Paladin's new bubble hearth is awesome best thing ever i came into horde main city in the vale and killed two hordes and bubbled out and i will do it everyday in till i kill 250k achievement killing horde or i get tired.

And OP, armory says you have 20k HKs on that character. You gonna kill 2 horde a day for 630 years to get the achieve?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm really confused as to the point of this.

there are far more efficient ways to farm up 250k.

i don't think i've ever bubble hearthed, not that i remember anyway. indeed i wasn't aware you COULD do it for the earliest part of my paladin career.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/24/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Bonzy

Are you kidding? The most real paladins on the planet are the ones that played in vanilla and I can tell you that they bubble hearthed all-the-time.

And I am one. Bubble hearthing is something a rogue would do. It's cowardly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey you made a funny post.

You know what that means.

Time to take everything you say literally, analyze it, then argue about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

he's got you all there. btw, bubble hearthing is awesome, not cowardly. it's a tactical redeployment, a righteous retreat if you will
Reply Quote

he's got you all there. btw, bubble hearthing is awesome, not cowardly. it's a tactical redeployment, a righteous retreat if you will

Yet if anyone else just manages to run away from a battle, such as my self earthgrabbing/frost shock/ghost wolf, then I get yelled at and insulted for a "tactical retreat."

Well, that doesn't seem fair.
Edited by Talfur on 10/24/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yet if anyone else just manages to run away from a battle, such as my self earthgrabbing/frost shock/ghost wolf, then I get yelled at and insulted for a "tactical retreat."

Well, that doesn't seem fair.

only paladins may righteously retreat. everyone else are a bunch of yellow bellied cowards
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Or a fantastic way to troll somebody after killing them repeatedly and letting them get you down to 10% health.

I swear I could hear the other Ret's screams. I'd feel more sorry if he didn't try to attack me first. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bloodlust ally seem to have it in for us hordies for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bubble hearth is not new. It was a staple of plaay wpvp in vanilla and I HATED when they did that !@#$ to me and robbed me of my kill. A long time ago blizz nerfed it and now you can do it again with a glyph. IMHO I think it is a waste of a glyph as I would rather run back to my corpse instead of using portals and flight paths but w/e.
I guess if you were in an opposing factions city it would be nice though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now they just need to bring back DI, oh how I miss thee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]