-Retracted-

90 Tauren Druid
-Retracted. dont bother-
Edited by Øtaku on 10/28/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well said fellow Archimondian! Indeed my cohort and I do hang out at the dome of dookiness fairly often, it is here we slay monkeys, bats, and the occasional panda who has lost its way.

Mr. Otaku here finds this quite offensive, I can understand as he is probably a member of DEHTA, but we in the guild gCD feel that we are merely expediting their souls to a better place.

As this outspoken member of archimonde horde has so eloquently put we are in definite need of a camping. It is here that you can mark these words "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED", and we will happily provide the individuals who successfully camp us for no less than an hour with 10,000 gold.

I hope this is enough of a motive to "come after us" if you will, we welcome your challenge and good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
/thread
Reply Quote
69 Dwarf Paladin
ROFL. Go back to Hello Kitty Adventure Island
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
0/10 no originality.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
awww I think you guys upset the wittle guy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Otaku, you might want to take your camping requests to Presto. Apparently he likes to kill alliance ^.~
Edited by Dreadhorns on 10/28/2012 4:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/28/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Dreadhorns
Otaku, you might want to take your camping requests to Presto. Apparently he likes to kill alliance ^.~

Presto couldn't hold the jockstrap of the players in question though
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah. i got to admit there pretty good. though one shot cd chaining macros, always having 2-3 people up on whoever they go against and having someone who plays a class that's clearly, by community concusses, OP beyond belief, help. however, in all seriousness and without sarcasm, they are good. REALLY good.

BTW don't bother any more, the players have stopped bothering me recently. i'd rather just evade and avoid anyway. its more entertaining to try to foil there attempts. :)
Edited by Øtaku on 10/28/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I will agree with you on that, I like to avoid to, but I'm finding myself on the farm list lately and this is making it difficult to play nice with them. Especially when you can't shift into cat form then go invisible ^.-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah. i got to admit there pretty good. though one shot cd chaining macros, always having 2-3 people up on whoever they go against and having someone who plays a class that's clearly, by community concusses, OP beyond belief, help. however, in all seriousness and without sarcasm, they are good. REALLY good.

BTW don't bother any more, the players have stopped bothering me recently. i'd rather just evade and avoid anyway. its more entertaining to try to foil there attempts. :)

Like that time you jumped off a cliff and died on impact thinking you could get out of combat and flight form. That was probably the fastest I've ever seen someone release to graveyard.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh I didn't know druids couldn't do that...very interesting... I have to keep that in mind next next time I get attacked by a druid
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Otaku, I have no beef with you and your damage barely tickles. Stop interrupting my Halfhill fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ya, I'm not game for any of that Otaku torment nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
No one on this server has ever or will ever torment my poor guild master more than I do.

EVER.

Obv never met Impdaddy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sometimes When I Am Alone At HalfHill I PreTend I Am A Carrot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
LOL! Poly, the only reason anyone's dps "barely tickles" is because you are a huge puss, you run into your farm leave combat and resume your HalfHill Fun.

If you are so excited about killing horde without the guards help! SPEAK UP! I'm sure there are a few that would like to take a fair shot at you... Fair in the sense that you dont run off and hide over and over and over and over again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Like that time you jumped off a cliff and died on impact thinking you could get out of combat and flight form. That was probably the fastest I've ever seen someone release to graveyard.

o that? lol :D

nah. you werent attacking me but some incidental AOE pegged me and my npc follower started attacking you. i diddnt intend to fall as far as i did, but the ledges were decieving. :(

was just trying to avoid hostility, as you were not attacking me.

10/29/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Polyphemus
Otaku, I have no beef with you and your damage barely tickles. Stop interrupting my Halfhill fun.

Not trying to damage you, just CC you for the guards. im a bear and you are a healer in pvp gear. CC is what i got.
Edited by Øtaku on 11/1/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]