[A] Serénity Recruiting for Core 10man (4/6N)

90 Human Rogue
CURRENT PROGRESSION
Mogu'shan Vaults - 4/6 N

ABOUT US
Our core players in our 10man have been raiding together since the beginning of WoTLK. Cataclysm we completed 8/8H in a timely manner. We are a tight knit group that focuses on finishing heroic encounters in a competitive and harcore fashion. We are very laid back, but take raid nights seriously and focus on progression.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Wednesday - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Used for cleanup)

RECRUITMENT
We are immediately interested in one of the following classes for a main raid spot, however we are always looking for good players.

Holy Paladin / Mistweaver Monk
Blood Death Knight / Protection Warrior
Hunter / Mage
Warlock

If your class is not mentioned above and you are interested in applying for a raid spot feel free to contact me for further discussion.

Applicants must be exceptionally skilled with a thorough understanding of their class. It is essential to have extensive HM raiding experience and knowledge of current boss encounters; the applicant's gear should be reflective of this. Previous tier raiding experience can be considered a major asset. Applicants are expected to quickly recognize and understand boss mechanics; as well as, be able to adjust and correct problems in a timely manner. Due to the tight-knit nature and small roster of our raid group, near perfect attendance is always required and expected; we do not recruit for the bench.

WHAT WE PROVIDE
We provide all flasks, food and repairs during the raid and use Ventrilo to communicate and expect all applicants to have a working microphone. We don't need you to use it all the time, but in situational areas we need someone who can efficiently communicate.

CONTACT
Our website is currently under maintenance, so if you are interested in applying for a position message either Shàmakazè/Versityle/Cytox ingame.
Edited by Dastox on 10/28/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still looking for a Hpal / Mistweaver Monk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump, also looking for tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump lf a tank and hpal/mistweaver monk

*possible opening for a mage/hunter
Edited by Cytox on 10/15/2012 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
if u are still looking for a mage im 471 can pull 55k+dps on a single target
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump, and add me in game iomar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm willing to tank, but I will need time (about half a week) to finish up my tank set. I raided up to Naxx in vanilla (never finished it), up to TK in BC, Finished ICC25 pre-nerf, 8/12H post nerf. Quit during WotLK (main reason I didn't finish heroic ICC) and want to start again fresh for MoP.
I haven't tanked since BC, and that was on a paladin, but I've read a good amount about warrior tanking and I think I'm worth giving a shot.
If you're interested please reply on this forum or contact me in game. I am aware you do not take bench spots, but if someone is a no-show, you can test me in that fashion.

Edit: All the previous feats were achieved during progression with a 40 or 25 man progression group, not a pug. The reason I don't have these achievements on my warrior is because I started fresh in MoP with RaF with a buddy. I do have some 10 man experience from WotLK, but most of my experience is in 25 mans.
Edited by Kynaris on 10/17/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a 468 blood DK and am interested if you don't mind an out-of-guild raider. Have tons of raiding experience.

Edited for updated ilvl.
Edited by Kear on 10/17/2012 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
469 Blood/Frost DK. I've been looking for a new home for awhile now. I've been raiding since Vanilla and have done most end game content to date (When it was relevant). Please feel free to contact me in game.

I'm ready to raid and I've tanked as a druid, warrior, and dk for years.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
468 ice/fmage looking to raid
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump

Still looking for a Hunter/Mage,Lock, BDK/Prot War, Hpal/Mistweaver Monk
Edited by Cytox on 10/27/2012 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey guys just letting you know we are currently Recruting
H Pal/Mist Monk
Tank war/DK
Hunter/Warlock/Mage

Feel free to pst me or Cytox in game if you are interested

exciting guild changes happening soon, Get on board!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump

H Pal/Mist Monk
Tank war/DK
Hunter/Mage
Edited by Eloquénce on 11/2/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
hey guys im gay, so....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]