It has begun.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759326065
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The Jinyu Force > Lederhozen
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Oh my ookin' dook.

This is going to be doorkin' hillarious. Especially since angry pvpers act like hozen anyway.
Edited by Regnatia on 9/30/2012 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Genius.

09/30/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Regnatia
angry pvpers act like hozen anyway.

It's true!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
LAWL. So wrong. And yet...So right.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am so totally downloading this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ook 'em all in the frakking dooker.
Reply Quote
thank
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
This is brilliant, and wholesome family fun.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
i'm thinking i could have my browser extension prefilter posts with hozenspeak for laughs. it would fit with my theme of undermining people more as they get angrier.

but i'd prefer to make it a time-limited thing. i could wait 'til april but the joke will be completely dead by then. but i'm so lazy right now and i'm such a procrastinator...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Shut up and take my money.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
10/01/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Ruvok

Where did you come from!?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/AzGoO.jpg

YES GOOD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I really don't get the whole "Hozen are the funniest thing ever! Let's beat it to death with the meme stick!" thing. It's cute, I snickered, Riko make me literally LoL, but it's not something I feel the need to see and repeat constantly. General Chat on the server I was playing was full of people just spamming the crap out of repeats of the quest text. It was... really dumb.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/01/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Finaj

Where did you come from!?

I'm back!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
10/01/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Imria
I really don't get the whole "Hozen are the funniest thing ever! Let's beat it to death with the meme stick!" thing. It's cute, I snickered, Riko make me literally LoL, but it's not something I feel the need to see and repeat constantly. General Chat on the server I was playing was full of people just spamming the crap out of repeats of the quest text. It was... really dumb.

Some people apparently have differing senses of humour. Neat, right?
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
hey i'm pretty universally funny to everyone on the forum
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Baenhoof

I know, but I guess I'm confused why teh internet seems to think a funny thing is funnier if repeated ad infinitum.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
10/01/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Imria

I know, but I guess I'm confused why teh internet seems to think a funny thing is funnier if repeated ad infinitum.

Advice Animals
Chemistry Cat
Ermagherd
Circus Afro
LOLCats
Ragecomics
Alien Guy
I Took an Arrow to the Knee

There are literally thousands of memes on the internet. Thesis papers have been written to speculate on why they proliferate so fast and so widely. Obviously some people find them funnier than others.
Hozenspeak is a fandom-specific meme and I'm sure it will die down in 6 months or so. Until then, just have fun with it imo.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
There seem to have always been phrases or "catch lines" that took hold with each expansion that people liked to bring up. Except for Cata, because it was devoid of anything interesting or memorable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]