Symbiosis..

40 Human Warrior
HOW IN THE !@#$ IS THIS EVEN FAIR?!....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-akiJ1iQs2RY/T4nmGoDkRRI/AAAAAAAADgw/Il9ukQgd-zw/s1600/symbiosis.jpg

Blizzard, I am disappointed beyond belief that you would even think about implementing this ability in game. You have destroyed pvp once again. You think you've gotta enough hate threads and feedback about this ability so far? Just wait till arena starts...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
best ability ever :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
How did you even get out of the that name?
Reply Quote
Rogues get growl........wut?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HOW IN THE !@#$ IS THIS EVEN FAIR?!....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-akiJ1iQs2RY/T4nmGoDkRRI/AAAAAAAADgw/Il9ukQgd-zw/s1600/symbiosis.jpg

Blizzard, I am disappointed beyond belief that you would even think about implementing this ability in game. You have destroyed pvp once again. You think you've gotta enough hate threads and feedback about this ability so far? Just wait till arena starts...

This is coming from a druid so you may not listen, but what on that list is unfair for a druid to have?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/30/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Greenerpea
Rogues get growl........wut?

It's not actually growl, it's basically like gaining Bear Form for 20 seconds.

330% armor, 20% stam, and like, 6% less crit chance or something like that.

I was lost too until a rogue told me.
"Why in the world would you give a rogue taunt?"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
sum this up as: another class has something cool! nerf!
really?

i was gonna taunt people on arena lawl

actually yes
Edited by Stormspellz on 10/1/2012 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Symiosis sounds awesome

my Inferno comp shall rule the arenas!

Druids get Teleport and Iceblock. :3

Warlock gets a heal and so does the mage :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cast time is too long, in bgs at least, if i dont get it on a target during preparation, i usually dont get to use it. mostly b/c when i choose a target and begin to cast it, they run out of range or out of los before the casting is complete ... so shorter cast time, or SLIGHTLY longer range + no los required.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
too bad the only good feral ones are from priests/palis while resto's are all viable
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As a feral druid all you get is a nice defensive cd. Another thing that makes this spell not OP is most non druids don't have symbiosis on their cast bar so they will never use the spell they get.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What's the your problem with symbiosis ???

I think its a pretty cool ability, although giving stuff like growl does suck for some classes.
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Elimir
Cast time is too long, in bgs at least, if i dont get it on a target during preparation, i usually dont get to use it. mostly b/c when i choose a target and begin to cast it, they run out of range or out of los before the casting is complete ... so shorter cast time, or SLIGHTLY longer range + no los required.

It's going to have a 2sec cast next patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]