I know i'm QQi'n but...

90 Undead Warlock
I feel like with this new cross realm zone it would give the Horde, well more Horde, but ever since we got it all i see are dang alliance, i mean we're already outnumbered 7-1 and the cross realm adds more. I was hopin that with this cross realm, or new expac blizz was going to maybe combine low pop servers, or add more horde to our server, but no, we get minimal horde from servers such as Bronzebeard and Killrog, and they have turned out to be just like kids and troll our server, so basically we've gained little almost nothing and Ally still stand tall. We need more hordies, lol. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bah, 7 v 1 But it still takes them 7 just to kill one of us. So why QQ? Just go kill some of them and it'll be the other way around. Cheer up bro. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This is a PvE server, what does it matter? no one is going to gank you, and us alliance have to deal with the same quest competition as you do...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hordies dont need moar pplz, you have female goblins nuff said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]