World Bosses

90 Tauren Druid
What this thread boils down to is this:

NCP came in to a DM tagged boss kill and taunted the boss away with the express intent to get it to despawn. Their logic (after the fact) was that a DM druid had done the same thing to them; however, they have been unable to name the tank or willing to state who in their guild actually said it. Notice no one has said "they" saw this happen, it was just "told" to them. You also have several DM people who witnessed the kill and saw no taunting away. So you have NCP, with no support to their claim, using it as leverage to excuse their behavior towards the other. And even though several times it's been asked, no NCP person will name the DM tank or the person that saw it. How honorable is that to say something about a guild with absolutely no proof for it (and many eye witnesses against it)? And you can't even come back and admit that you could have been wrong. In the end, you use it as your excuse for your behavior. It's sad.

Secondly, the reasoning you use for competing for every boss kill (whether or not you need the kill for loot) as being the thrill and challenge of it is pathetic. How thrilling is it to kill someone you outnumber at least 5:1. Where is the strategy and skill to that? If you want to say you just want to kill people that's fine, but don't act like you're doing it for any other reason than that you're a bully that likes fighting with superior numbers.

Again, I would ask NCP to name the DM tank that taunted it or the person in their guild that saw it, or come back and own up to the fact that they LIED on this forum and used it as an excuse to set up their world pvp plan on here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just want to kill horde, hope you're flagged.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Priest
/yawn
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

I'm familiar with your guild's skill cap.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/proudmoore/rating.tier13
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Damn I missed all the fun =/.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
You forgot to filter for 25 man, brah
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I'm familiar with your guild's skill cap.

Now now now, shwert, they ARE a 25 man, as they very clearly stated with very positive attitudes and friendliness to all guilds...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662237553
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

Now now now, shwert, they ARE a 25 man, as they very clearly stated with very positive attitudes and friendliness to all guilds...

qft
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Do what you want guys. I'm frapsing every world boss kill from now on and submitting any Taunt Griefing - which is a bannable offense on a PVE server when not PVP flagged.

So first you flaunt off your pro-level skill to compete for realm first 90 + warrior(and failed), then tried reset Galleon away from Dishonored Elite/NCP/pug team last week(and failed) because the horde were too slow to form a group and now you're reporting the next tanks for a "Taunt Griefing" which does not imply for now due to blizzard's flaw in the game?

You have to see the facts of Blizzard community now mate... if they ban people, they lose subs... they only fix the game now. :) Have you been on WoW for so long you don't realize that?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This thread = Much Ado about Nothing.

The world bosses were a replacement for the VoA/BH bosses. One is on a two hour respawn and the other is on a longer week long(?) cooldown. Remember how often we held Wintergrasp? Yeah.. not much. TB we had a bit more often because they made attempts to balance the population. But it's really just a bonus slot machine boss... How often did you get loot from VoA/BH?

You're able to kill the Sha of Anger in a cross realm raid group and get loot off of per his normal raid lockout in a cross-realm raid group. If he's being camped on a realm with a population imbalance then hop on over to openraid.org, jump in the quick raid chat, and find a group to kill him on another server. It's even easier now that battle tags have been implemented.

Current Wowprogress data shows Proudmoore's lvl 90 pop is about ~60% Alliance. Take a look at some of the population data for other servers. i.e. Blackrock has a ~95% Horde population. Cross realm raid group is an excellent solution to the woes of being stuck on the low pop side. Or if you've got some time to kill and just want to find a quick raid group for the thing.

The Mushan boss was hotfixed after launch to only allow loot if you're on the server that he spawned on because you were able to kill him more than once per week by server hopping. There is a petition somewhere from the open raid community to make him more like the Sha boss.
Edited by Hallelujah on 10/2/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
10/02/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Herosmasher
Do what you want guys. I'm frapsing every world boss kill from now on and submitting any Taunt Griefing - which is a bannable offense on a PVE server when not PVP flagged.

So first you flaunt off your pro-level skill to compete for realm first 90 + warrior(and failed), then tried reset Galleon away from Dishonored Elite/NCP/pug team last week(and failed) because the horde were too slow to form a group and now you're reporting the next tanks for a "Taunt Griefing" which does not imply for now due to blizzard's flaw in the game?

You have to see the facts of Blizzard community now mate... if they ban people, they lose subs... they only fix the game now. :) Have you been on WoW for so long you don't realize that?

1) What? I got server first Prot Warrior bro
2) I failed at taunt griefing dishonored/ncp/pig last week when? Cuz When you guys got that kill I was personally in a 5 man instance - Scarlet Halls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Raid lead server first galleon kill SMD HATERS

Oh and it was a complete pug no DE/NCP group

http://i48.tinypic.com/9avd41.png
Edited by Apéx on 10/2/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Herosmasher.. would you like to please tell us who taunted it? Seriously, you NCP people keep saying it, but you can't name it or tell us who actually saw it. So please, either put up the facts, or stop. It's getting pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
And now I realize why nobody's taking Dunder seriously on this matter - Nor probably will.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's settled, Dunder Mifflin is KoS (kill on sight)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
10/02/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Thxyoutoo
Bro, you couldn't level up because you were crying tears so hard. Don't talk about who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Excuse me?
Are you so much of a jerk you have to degrade my entire guild stepping in to give me gold cap to bid on a mount that I had spent well over half a year farming and putting up with some of the most idiotic players I have ever met?
Terribly sorry nobody likes you enough to ever do something that'd move you to tears. If you even have the emotional capacity to understand kindness.

Your jealously is absolutely hilarious - And can be nothing more but since you had to bring up the fact for a personal attack. (Again - A reason nobody will take this matter seriously while you are under that guild tag.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]