Malles' New Lineup

90 Tauren Shaman
Maybe after we finish filming the mailbox dancing.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, we'll probably already be in our ERP gear then at least.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I need to start putting on my ERP outfit before I log out, so my forum avatar is always dressed in it.

But first I need more bag space to put the gear I'm wearing into. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The ugly, ugly gear.

WTB* pink mail set, plz!

*skimpy
Edited by Yellowflower on 10/3/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am waiting until 26 slot bags are less expensive and have been basically using the mail system as a kind of floating 12 slot bag rental place.

Also there's a quest in Kun Lai that rewards a 24 slot bag and since I'm still running with mostly Frostweaves, that was pretty helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I can make Embersilk Bag if you have/can get the stuff. I don't know how much those kinds of things are going for now.

At some point, I will farm those things and make myself those bags for all my bank slots.

Maybe.

Or else I will just keep being lazy and mailing things to myself and putting in tickets when I forget to take things back out of the mail.
Reply Quote
Do you need anything for that other than Embersilk cloth?

And also, I didn't know you could put in a ticket and get your deleted mail items back...
I wonder if I can get them to give me back my Ruby Shades.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hypnotic dust. Although I think I have enough stockpiled for like, two or three bags.

I didn't know you could, either, but I put one in anyway because I really, really wanted my stuff back, and they gave it back, so... thanks, Blizzard, for allowing me to be lazy, forgetful, and too cheap to buy bigger bags!

I just realized if you click the link to the bag, at the bottom right, it shows you the mats you need to make it. WHAT KIND OF DARK MAGIC IS THIS!?
Edited by Yellowflower on 10/3/2012 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Yellowflower
WHAT KIND OF DARK MAGIC IS THIS!?

The best kind!

I'm learning so much today!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am waiting until 26 slot bags are less expensive and have been basically using the mail system as a kind of floating 12 slot bag rental place.

Also there's a quest in Kun Lai that rewards a 24 slot bag and since I'm still running with mostly Frostweaves, that was pretty helpful.

They won't be getting cheaper because Chaos Orbs will be getting very hard to find with almost no one running Cata heroics anymore and the other Dreamcloth types still have a CD on top of requiring Volatiles that will be increasingly hard to find.

Blizzard decided players are keeping too much stuff and so they're making it hard to increase inventory. Part of that included not introducing a new uncommon quality bag this expansion. The 22 slot bags are going to be as cheap as it gets and I'm expecting even those to creep up to the 1k mark within 2 months.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Joynal
Blizzard decided players are keeping too much stuff

That's stupid. They made the stuff, they should be happy we're appreciating it by... letting it rot in our banks.

Also, you have no idea how long I'm willing to wait. And farm. And wait some more. I just don't have 3k gold to spend on bags right now. Or maybe ever. It may be two expansions from now. Or whenever Yellow gets the pattern and I can get the mats.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/03/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Grimms
Blizzard decided players are keeping too much stuff

That's stupid. They made the stuff, they should be happy we're appreciating it by... letting it rot in our banks.

Also, you have no idea how long I'm willing to wait. And farm. And wait some more. I just don't have 3k gold to spend on bags right now. Or maybe ever. It may be two expansions from now. Or whenever Yellow gets the pattern and I can get the mats.

That will be two expansions from now.

Also, yes, it's dumb that they're not increasing space. For a game that rewards hoarding so much (I'm still angry that I got rid of my first Brewfest Stein and didn't get the Feat of Strength for it when achievements came out), you'd think they'd reward that kind of behavior.

Welp, time for me to start a second guild bank all to myself.

Anyone selling a guild? For really cheap? It doesn't have to be a high level guild, it just has to have a super awesome name.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Yellowflower
It doesn't have to be a high level guild, it just has to have a super awesome name.

*clears throat*
You can keep whatever you want in the FM bank... as long as you keep in mind that any and all skimpy plate will be perused and either taken or destroyed by Thel and I.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/04/2012 02:33 AMPosted by Grimms
any and all skimpy plate

What else would I ever need bank space for?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 05:56 AMPosted by Yellowflower
any and all skimpy plate

^

<
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Thongofsteel

^

<
You can hang out in our bank any time you want to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]