Hunter Chat Thread 1: Sticky Edition

90 Orc Hunter
For some reason, I was thinking of that anime, and then the movie with the blue people...

THE SMURFS! DUH!
4 Draenei Mage
LFR is... just wow.

I think it took 10 minutes. There are no mechanics, and nothing does damage. lol'd
90 Orc Hunter
I FINALLY GOT LOOT! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

Cloak and Bracers :D!

And ya, that LFR is just... I don't even know what the mechanics were (at least for the first fight, I figured it out [I think] at around 70% left on the boss lol).
Edited by Lazyguide on 10/9/2012 5:00 PM PDT

!@#$ the spirit of harmony system

I second this. With a rusty spoon
90 Orc Hunter

I second this. With a rusty spoon
This.

Although I cheated the LFR system, I managed to queue for it by throwing on some heroic shammy gear I won in some heroics (cause hunter gear isn't real apparently).
90 Undead Hunter
I'm back from a 4 month break since June, and taking this guy to 90. All I have to say so far is that I have enjoy using A Murder of Crows every chance I get. Also, no minimum range = <333.
4 Draenei Mage
If you want to know if your tanks are any good, try heroic Stone Guard.

Ours aren't!
90 Orc Hunter
nice grats

I still need to farm 3 more spirits of harmony to craft my gloves

Aoe Farm the packs in dread wastes, you get heaps.
89 Night Elf Hunter
I seriously need to start leveling, how's BM DPS looking in PvE?
4 Draenei Mage
Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
@creadys MMs damage is virtually identical to BM, SV. It just asks a lot more of the hunter. We could potentially simplify the rotation.

Wow.
90 Orc Hunter
@creadys MMs damage is virtually identical to BM, SV. It just asks a lot more of the hunter. We could potentially simplify the rotation.

Wow.
Depressing..
90 Orc Hunter
Someone ask him for logs from the internal playtesters-
90 Orc Hunter
10/09/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Lazyguide
And ya, that LFR is just... I don't even know what the mechanics were (at least for the first fight, I figured it out [I think] at around 70% left on the boss lol).

Eh, they aren't quite what you would think from LFR but close enough

Does GC have a drug problem?
Edited by Earthroot on 10/10/2012 2:40 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
Also, I was using this myself, but maybe it'll help out a few people here gearing up.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_8_3JRI506HeUdpSkc2RkZSWG8

Let me know if its not visable, but its a spreadsheet contaiting all of the epics (excluding the bow from heroics) that we can get from factions and what you can get from raid so you can try to get geared up asap.
Edited by Earthroot on 10/10/2012 3:08 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Hunter

Wow.

I don't necessarily disagree with that statement. I'm not trying to say I'm some super leet Hunter, but MM has always been my best spec. When I swapped out of BM and back to MM, my damage went up. I still have issue with Steady Focus granting too much Focus, and think that reducing the Focus gains from Steady Shot would actually improve DPS. But after leveling to 85 as BM, I just did not like the feel.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]