Hunter Chat Thread 1: Sticky Edition

90 Dwarf Hunter
Allow me to put things in perspective. I rolled a dwarf hunter solely because of the first cinematic... and that resounding CRACK POW that his blunderbuss sent off.
90 Orc Hunter
siege of nonzinzioznoinoinoinioniozn won't drop the items i want
90 Orc Hunter
Im no fan of dailies but under thier current design paradigm of quick and easy they cant really do anything else to extend the content and get people out doin things.

Personally I think they need Old Av back to give some persistent content :P
Edited by Vaelkyri on 10/4/2012 12:43 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
Almost there 30% to go.......
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/04/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Solojoe

Isn't it a slog? I would have been 90 last night, but I took a detour to the BMAH and saw the Reins of the Onyxian Drake up there. I put in a 100K bid because it was in the Medium length, then watched as the bids quickly surpassed my total wealth. That's when I realized I wasted about an hour watching an auction. So I went to watch the debates.

Neither candidate promised me more spirit beasts, higher DPS weapons, or an easier to use CC, so I think I'm voting H. Ross Perot this year. I might throw my weight behind Geraldine Ferraro for VP.
Edited by Adarant on 10/4/2012 11:31 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Adarant

Isn't it a slog?

I seriously LOLed when I read this, I thought you said slong had to google what slog means and im guessing you mean slug?
90 Pandaren Hunter
I seriously LOLed when I read this, I thought you said slong had to google what slog means and im guessing you mean slug?

Nope. Slog, as in
noun
a long, tiring walk or march.
long, laborious work.
a heavy blow.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I appear to have burst into fur. Where are my horns. Oh no what is happening!
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/03/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Vaelkyri
ITs not that bad atm, just dont go the cheesy route of lynxrush. Take blinkstrike and grab yourself a siprit beast and glyph stampede.

Why would I glyph my stampede. I have 5 different spirit beasts already.

DON'T JUDGE MEEEEEEE!

Also agreeing, blink strike is freaking hot.
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Toranya
ITs not that bad atm, just dont go the cheesy route of lynxrush. Take blinkstrike and grab yourself a siprit beast and glyph stampede.

Why would I glyph my stampede. I have 5 different spirit beasts already.

DON'T JUDGE MEEEEEEE!

Also agreeing, blink strike is freaking hot.

I have 3, Im tempted to take them for the heal, throw a shalespider in for the stun and maybe a rhino for a punt at the end.
90 Orc Hunter
Finally hit 90!
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Eponine
Am I the only person who hates the amount of reps and dailies? I can't be the only one. I like some of the new things, like the crops, but I feel like Blizzard tried to respond to people complaints about doing nothing but sitting in cities during cata with rep grinds... which is honestly one of the worst parts of the game, for me.

I would reply, but I have to go tend my crops. :(

Grats Solojoe, now go get your crop daily. :)

JK. The crop quest is some pretty good change with the reward and selling mats(I don't have cooking lvled). Check your AH before you go and see which mats are selling best.
Edited by Zouka on 10/4/2012 5:48 PM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
no idea what a crop daily is, im just going to pvp for awhile, I could google it but if you feel like giving me some cliffs on it that would be cool
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Solojoe
no idea what a crop daily is, im just going to pvp for awhile, I could google it but if you feel like giving me some cliffs on it that would be cool

Valley of the Four Winds, Halfhill, See a guy named Farmer Yoon. It's easy plant some crops, and come back the next day to harvest. Rinse and repeat.
90 Troll Hunter
Howdy!

..Well having to raid with one of the heals @ 424 is kinda ..fun ;] Enjoying the encounters atm, albeit only at 2nd boss.
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/04/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Solojoe
Finally hit 90!

Me too! sqee!!!!

The BMAH is going to drive me to the poor house, fyi.
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Adarant
Finally hit 90!

Me too! sqee!!!!

LOL my main focus for the time being is PVP but for whatever reason I love this vicious transmog and just found they put it back up on a vendor so im grinding honor to finish the set then im going to get the actual MOP Honor set then i'll start the daillies and regual stuff
90 Night Elf Hunter
Me too! sqee!!!!

Grats Adarant
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]