Hunter Chat Thread 1: Sticky Edition

90 Pandaren Hunter
10/04/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Solojoe
LOL my main focus for the time being is PVP but for whatever reason I love this vicious transmog and just found they put it back up on a vendor so im grinding honor to finish the set then im going to get the actual MOP Honor set then i'll start the daillies and regual stuff

If you ever get bored of running BGs, you can also run dungeons and convert your JPs to HPs. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of dailies and reps there are to grind. I'm going to have to pace myself and do things one at a time. First thing I've got going is to finish Loremaster and get my gear ready for LFR.

10/04/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Zouka
Grats Adarant

Thanks. It's taken me about a week to get back into the game after getting burnt out in Firelands and Dragon Soul. But, I am being more and more sucked back into the game.
90 Orc Hunter
Something ive noticed in the last few weeks is when i hold down the right mouse button it doesn't seem to stay down all the time, not sure what the cause is but it makes it really hard to strafe and move like i want to when it keeps unclicking itself and making me spin in a circle.
It only happens when im fighting and there is stuff on the screen when I test it just standing around with nothing going on it works perfect.

Anyone else ever have this happen lately? It never happened in Cata
Edited by Solojoe on 10/4/2012 7:51 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So I hit 90 on Tuesday, did some heroics when I can due to my schedule. I've tamed 4 MoP rares so far, not sure if I'm gonna try for anymore. I don't want to do dailies and I'm way undergeared for pvp unless I can find someone to make the Contender set for me or something. other than that, I can't figure out what to do besides heroics until I can manage to raid and possibly find a better guild.

Any suggestions of things to keep me occupied?
90 Orc Hunter
seems to only do it when im in combat, any ideas?
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Solojoe

Ya I get the spinnies every once in awhile, not enough to concern me. It happens maybe once every two or three days.

From what I just read try /reload ui and see if that works.
Edited by Zouka on 10/4/2012 9:39 PM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Zouka

Ya I get the spinnies every once in awhile, not enough to concern me. It happens maybe once every two or three days.

We'll in BGs I get the spinnies about every fight and its driving me nuts
90 Orc Hunter
So. I just had explosive trap knock a pally into another hunter's explosive trap who launched that same pally into another explosive trap which knocked him off Eye of the Storm in the middle.

Good times.
4 Draenei Mage
Fun fact: I started HCT. Funny to see it still going. Only person I know is Moose.
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol A pally bank shot into the corner pocket. Nice

I wish you guys hadn't done that. Guess who the guest speakers going to be at the next "Hunter's are OP!!!" topic.
Edited by Zouka on 10/4/2012 11:11 PM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
lol A pally bank shot into the corner pocket. Nice

I wish you guys hadn't done that. Guess who the guest speakers going to be at the next "Hunter's are OP!!!" topic.
... Aww crud... MY BAD!!!

10/04/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Magnolia
Fun fact: I started HCT. Funny to see it still going. Only person I know is Moose.
Quite a few of us in here are (at least imo) well respected forum members here who have been here for awhile :P.
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Magnolia

Sneakyz pops in rarely, think mendia either got banned or quit.
Edited by Vaelkyri on 10/4/2012 11:27 PM PDT
4 Draenei Mage
10/04/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Vaelkyri

Sneakyz pops in rarely, thenk mendia either got banned or quit.

That guy was pretty funny. Hated me with a passion, always tried to start arguments, for no reason whatsoever. Good times.
90 Orc Hunter
That guy was pretty funny. Hated me with a passion, always tried to start arguments, for no reason whatsoever. Good times.
He happened to have a good idea on what he was talking about usually though.
90 Orc Hunter
Just had the usual ego problems, seems to be a running theme in these parts :P
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Vaelkyri
Just had the usual ego problems, seems to be a running theme in these parts :P
HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING ON THESE FORUMS! I AM TEH BEST 1337 HUNT3R!!!! RAWR!

:P.
90 Orc Hunter
In other news, Im thinking about making a total derp pure ice trap surv spec for drunken pvp, because if you are crazy enough to pvp surv, might as well go all the way.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Yb!120012!VTq

Basically pin them in an ice trap then run circles around them in fox with + 20% crit chance firing off LnL procs, barrage and Blink- if they try to run then Bind them/disengageweb.

Chance of success, very low.
Fun value, very high.
Edited by Vaelkyri on 10/4/2012 11:56 PM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
In other news, Im thinking about making a total derp pure ice trap surv spec for drunken pvp, because if you are crazy enough to pvp surv, might as well go all the way.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Yb!120012!VTq

Basically pin them in an ice trap then run circles around them in fox with + 20% crit chance firing off LnL procs, barrage and Blink- if they try to run then Bind them/disengageweb.

Chance of success, very low.
Fun value, very high.
Lol.... I could see that working on the random BG hero tbh >.>... which is a bit sad.

I'm hoping my guide I made gets more attention, hoping to get that thing stickied to help out as many hunters as possible xD.
90 Orc Hunter
Well betwen bind 3 sec stun, disengage web for 8 seconds and entrap for 3 seconds Noone is goin anywhere fast.

Throw in a spider web for good measure you are looking at a good 15seconds + of immobility.

I call it the rage maker.
90 Orc Hunter
Well betwen bind 3 sec stun, disengage web for 8 seconds and entrap for 3 seconds Noone is goin anywhere fast.

Throw in a spider web for good measure you are looking at a good 15seconds + of immobility.

Wouldn't those roots have DR's on each other?

Possibly a better pet choice could be a wasp for the stun, idk.
90 Orc Hunter

Wouldn't those roots have DR's on each other?

Possibly a better pet choice could be a wasp for the stun, idk.

I honestly dont know if roots do DR
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]