Hunter Chat Thread 1: Sticky Edition

90 Orc Hunter
i got the bow from siege after like 12 kills

hate that place
90 Orc Hunter
I don't hate the place as much as i hate being nice and handing all the adds myself w/ traps and shooting the exploders only to have the warlock spam toss amber on me.
4 Draenei Mage
I got the epic bow last week from Gate about 2 days after I got my mount. Never again will I be in a heroic.
90 Orc Hunter
I got the epic bow last week from Gate about 2 days after I got my mount. Never again will I be in a heroic.

How many runs? I'v been doing it almost every day and it hurts....
4 Draenei Mage
Not very many, I was in 463 a few days after launch and only realized there even was an epic bow a few days later, so only then I did it daily. It's just luck.
90 Orc Hunter
What epic bow are you talking about?
4 Draenei Mage
10/08/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Solojoe
What epic bow are you talking about?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87546
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just got that bow, myself.
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Yjjial

Grats.....I hate you both.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
With LnL procs now, are we able to just spam ES without clipping it now? I remember reading some where that we didn't have to wait to use all the shots anymore.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So basically, if I get an LnL proc, I can just spam ES instead of waiting and it's ok?
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Zouka

And I xmogged it...
...To Rimebane... :3
10/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Zouka

I second your hatred.
90 Orc Hunter
Has anyone else had some HORRIBLE luck in heroics? I think I've gotten like, two drops and that's it so far. I keep spamming heroics too :(.
10/08/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Lazyguide
Has anyone else had some HORRIBLE luck in heroics? I think I've gotten like, two drops and that's it so far. I keep spamming heroics too :(.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

I can't get my boots, gloves, belt or weapon to drop. Clearly, I angered the RNG Gods at some point.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Tia's Grace. I ran Lost City at least a dozen times last expansion before I saw it drop on heroic mode.
90 Orc Hunter
10/08/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sneakys
Clearly, I angered the RNG Gods at some point.
QFT.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]