[H] Mulligan recruiting for raids

90 Goblin Death Knight
Are you a hordey healer? Then come on down to Mulligan!

We'll provide the drinks (flasks) and snacks (feasts), you provide the healing spells and can-do attitude!

Mulligan has been around since the beginning of Wrath and has a long history of clearing 10-man raids and HMs. Our raid schedule is light, and still being determined for MoP so we can probably raid at some time you are available. We don't need to raid for that many hours a week when we make efficient use of the time we have.

You can see how to apply here:

http://mulligan.wowstead.com/forums/guild-chat/recruitment

Or contact me in-game!

Simply demonstrate the ability to follow simple directions, and you'll have taken your first step to big piles of shiny loots and, like, delicious cupcakes and stuff! Apply today!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I give all of our healers special treatment. Very special treatment. If you know what I mean
;-)...like not letting them get hit in the face and stuff.... also the Blah guy that is going to post below me is an alright fella too. come see us!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I second that emotion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
/bubble
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]