pet battle dailies.. not there?

90 Worgen Druid
or am i missing something? i beat the master trainers EK and Kalimdor... and did their dailies which they offered immediately two days ago. I have not seen a daily since. I have both checked with the main battle trainer, and checked back at the grand tamers.

Also, for some reason the horde battle trainer still offers me the EK and Kalimdor trainer quests (for all of the trainers) when I have completed them on my alliance alt. I also have all of the Kalimdor trainers done and checked off, yet the achivement isnt awarded.

Anyone else have this problem?

And as a total side note, it seems that frogs no longer keep their unique skin that they had while battling. Every rare frog I get has the same skin, whether or not that was the skin it had when I battled it. The uncommon I have has a different skin however. Beetles and scorpids keep the skin they had while battling them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I was noticing this very thing this morning. I had assumed that the daily just didn't get reset, since I only finished the achievement last night.
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
Same. I was able to do them for one day, then nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Same problem. I have alts logged in at those guys just in case they are "rare" dailies, but I haven't seen a quest from them since I originally beat them bout 4 days ago.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Priest
Same problem. And I've checked on both Horde and Alliance toons.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
They should centralize the pet battle dailies with the guy in Orgimmar (Varok?) - who sends you off to capture a certain pet, a pet of a certain quality, or battle one of the former trainers. Seems to me pet battles could do with some centralizing and diversifying (see: dreaded fishing.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
yep .. same problem.. no dailies ..
Reply Quote
37 Gnome Mage
I am having the same exact problem. Everytime i defeated a Grandmaster I immediately got the blue quest daily one time. Then after that several days of checking and nothing.
Reply Quote
33 Draenei Monk
So this is slightly off-topic, but do you have to play Horde & Alliance characters to unlock the dailies/achievement?
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
The daily pet quests leave a lot to be desired.

In Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor, you spend most of your time flying around to fight pets that are probably too low to give you experience unless you are leveling a lot of low level teams.

I agree with Izrafel that the daily quests need to be centralized.

Maybe have some battles where you pick the enemy team level. So if your team is all level 10s, you could pick 11 for a challenge or 8 or 9 for an easier battle. That would allow teams of any level to gain experience.

The daily pet battle quest in Thousand Needles is especially tedious and annoying to reach for low level players without a flying mount.
Edited by Ungorojoe on 10/5/2012 6:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Had hoped by now that Blizzard would fix or at least mention this issue. However after having beaten several of the Master Tamers only 1 "daily" and then nothing. These would be rather helpful for those of us who had poor luck with the first round of bags and no Porcupette has hopped out yet.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am having the same problem. I was able to do the dailies one time, but they never reset on following days.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Same here you would thing after all the exp blizz has with stuff thay would have figured out Daily MEANS DAILY! i oughta mention this on my youtube chanele for a good chuckle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
12/25/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Ryuga
Same here you would thing after all the exp blizz has with stuff thay would have figured out Daily MEANS DAILY! i oughta mention this on my youtube chanele for a good chuckle.

You haven't unlocked them yet. Mention that on your youtube channel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]