Portal Trainer - Shrine of the Seven Stars?

(Locked)

100 Gnome Mage
My friend and I ran over to the new Alliance city (Shrine of the Seven Stars) so I could train to portal there. We can't find a trainer. I can't even find a reference to the ability on WoWhead... Does anyone know where it is? Please tell me there is one.
90 Undead Mage
The portals to the new places are in your General section of your spellbook. Not with your other talents.

Now if these spells work like every other spell at the moment, you should already know it by 90.
100 Gnome Mage
I don't see them in there. Do they just show up automatically when I hit 90 or something? I see that you are 90. Do you have it?
90 Pandaren Mage
I had to train for the spells. I simply learned them from the Stormwind Portal Trainer. They won't show up in your other portal's/teleport's tab. They're be separate and will show up in the General tab in your spellbook.
100 Gnome Mage
Ah cool. I went to the SW trainer and I see them now. I was thinking it would be like Dalaran where they had a trainer in the city. Whew! I was scared for a minute that they were taking that away from us... Thanks. :)
53 Worgen Druid
i cant find mine :S
100 Blood Elf Mage
Necro! Everyone drink!
90 Undead Mage
why does this thread have so many views / so little posts
100 Orc Shaman
03/04/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Taymage
Necro! Everyone drink!

way ahead of you, sir.
100 Blood Elf Mage
The portal trainers.

Weird that they still make us visit an arbitrary trainer that only teaches portals, meanwhile we just automatically learn everything else.
90 Human Mage
There is a portal trainer in Dalaran that teaches you the Vale of Eternal Blossoms port...
90 Worgen Mage
Mage Nuggets ftw <-----
90 Night Elf Druid
Spell need to be learn, but there is no trainer in pandaria, go to any other trainer, stormwind for example, learn this just like tol barad teleport portal. Will NOT be in general tab but together with all other teleport/portal.
Edited by Botanix on 3/21/2013 12:22 PM PDT
100 Draenei Mage
I just want to know when it's going to have it's own icon rather than being a copy of the shattrah one.
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/04/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
Necro! Everyone drink!

way ahead of you, sir.
Edited by Taymage on 3/21/2013 3:21 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Very helpful, thanks.
92 Gnome Mage
Yep had to port to dalaran and learned my portals there. They do not just magically appear in your spell book like previous poster mentioned
oh god damnit.

It's a monday, bottoms up.
Forum Moderator
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]