Uncle Cyclonics Camp Section

So what(guild)/who(player) have you enjoyed camping the most since PandaXpress Expansion so far?

-Hated
-Prudentia
-Siege Perguilous
-DuskD*ck watch guild
-Any random group in or around Domination point
-Random guilds
Edited by Cyclonic on 12/17/2012 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your dad.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
What the...Cyclonic is literate?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Since when could cyclonic kill anyone when they weren't already getting attacked?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/06/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Walexx
Since when could cyclonic kill anyone when they weren't already getting attacked?

It's the art of ganking. It's not supposed to be fair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Then it's an art he sucks at since I've killed him when I've had 3 mobs on me in firelands.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Cyclonic is the most dedicated farmer in Pandaria. Always running back into his instance to check on them crops.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cyclonic is the most dedicated farmer in Pandaria. Always running back into his instance to check on them crops.

/salute

First post I ever "Liked" on here. I literally LOLed.

Cyclonic can kill 85's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You know he's planning on chemical warfare in there, biggest reason he always runs to check them plants.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's alright, I can cleanse poisons and diseases.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
-Siege Perilous
-Siege Perilous
-Siege Perilous
Edited by Broxbane on 11/8/2012 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Phase One is nearing completion...Annihilation of of the Alliance will soon be at hand.
Phase two, test new venom in claws on Lowbie/"nub 90" alliance (55% completed)
Phase three....Classified (for Now)

-The Cyclonic
Edited by Cyclonic on 11/10/2012 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Phase One is nearing completion...Annihilation of of the Alliance will soon be at hand.

-The Cyclonic

You're terrible. You're shaman friend is even worse.
Reply Quote

-The Cyclonic

Shaman friend? Sir you have to blow every cd to get me to 1/4 health while other hunter seem to 3 shot me haha. You sire are terrible and I have crap gear qqqqqqqqqqq. L2gank.

-The Cyclonic
Reply Quote
The people trying to quest in the golden lotus questing hubs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Shaman friend? Sir you have to blow every cd to get me to 1/4 health while other hunter seem to 3 shot me haha. You sire are terrible and I have crap gear qqqqqqqqqqq. L2gank.

-The Cyclonic

Brazrik or something. You guys should make more level 1s to come talk to me sometime. Eh, Elcyclonic?

There is no time to pop cooldowns on you beyond Bestial Wrath, because as soon as you get popped in the mouth you run to your farm, or rocket boot into a moose/elk thing and then fly away.

Yes, my blue gear is extremely awesome.

You can't call some terrible if all you do is tuck tail and run from them.

You can kill a few AFK 85s in an inn... your sir are a PVP legend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I actually like Cyclonic's style. PVP, campers, griefers are part of the fun and challenge in wow. I get all tingly when I read my mail at the Valley farm, not knowing if at any moment a stealthy could pop out or an evil horde lurking could attack me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/12/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Mumy
I actually like Cyclonic's style. PVP, campers, griefers are part of the fun and challenge in wow.

His style would be OK if he actually tried to kill you. Instead he runs away as soon as it's anyone hight than level 86. Same thing he did in the Firelands. Legendary play.

11/12/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Mumy
I get all tingly

Go on....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
your dad still
Reply Quote
I'll say this. My trend is to try and provoke 1vs1 interaction. It's hilarious when so many give me crap from running from their 3 man group to try and kill me. Haven't heard many harping on the allies that just camp on top of a house and blow up lowbies haha. Anyway not very constructive just wanted to check in on the thread. You want to 1v1, send me tell and get in line.

At least my lvl 1 is my name......seriously how obvious can i get....
-The Cyclonic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]