Best Grimoire for Destro Locks?

90 Undead Warlock
I've looked up on a few sites saying Supremacy was the best? I've used Sacrifice for leveling and it seemed to do really well... Not too sure which to use lol, which has the best DPS?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/01/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Stolem
I've looked up on a few sites saying Supremacy was the best? I've used Sacrifice for leveling and it seemed to do really well... Not too sure which to use lol, which has the best DPS?
I'm concerned by your choice of sacrifice for leveling.... did you like being a meat puppet?

I read that supremacy is fairly good right now, but for all intents and purposes the DPS between them is probably negligible.

People like to talk up certain DPS boosts as must have, but in real world numbers they amount to maybe a 1-2k DPS difference.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
im still playing with supremacy and sacrifice in pvp, been hitting good numbers with supremacy though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Norisse
People like to talk up certain DPS boosts as must have, but in real world numbers they amount to maybe a 1-2k DPS difference

That's a pretty big difference over the course of a raid boss fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]