Alliance takes down Salyis's Warband

90 Blood Elf Priest
First of all, I wanted to congratulate the Alliance on taking down a world boss last night. I would have loved to join in, but this is my only toon past 85.

As an amateur in commentating and video editing, I figured I'd watch and record the whole thing. The video as currently uploaded isn't complete and I welcome any constructive tips and tricks the community might have.

Also, if anyone has a list of guilds who had people there, I'd like to give credit either in the video or the video description. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT4o4xGU36w
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Paramount was there heading it up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Chunkdaddyl
Paramount was there heading it up.

Yeah, I figured you guys were first on the scene.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yea and at almost 5 minutes in when your like what happened there when the boss turned we had a DK decided they wanted to taunt the boss and makes us all think on our feet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was wondering! I was doing my best to not get attacked, so the boss suddenly turning around made me panic a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We had members from Paramount, members from Order of the Ancients, we had people from Reague of Regend (from Emerald Dream), a fellow from Lightbringer. There were a few Casual Tees members as well.

It was a very last-minute endeavor, but I'm glad that we could scrap together that kill at such a late time.
Reply Quote
hey we got him down first! horde pride :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/02/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Demacia

Grats man! We had realm first Sha of Anger, so I guess we had to let the horde have some fun.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
10/02/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Demacia

Grats :)

10/02/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Tatianah

Grats man! We had realm first Sha of Anger, so I guess we had to let the horde have some fun.

Grats:)

Also Im jelly, I would kill for both of their mounts >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Cimno
We had members from Paramount, members from Order of the Ancients, we had people from Reague of Regend (from Emerald Dream), a fellow from Lightbringer. There were a few Casual Tees members as well.

Ok, I credited all those guilds in the description. If/when I get around to editing the video more, I'll add that credit to the video itself.

Looking back over my videos, I also noticed some other guild names. Ultio Mea Est, The Alliance Elite, Azeroth's Asylum, The Brotherhood of Fire, Battlemaster, and Undoing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
cimno you and i both know i lead the sha kill charge best respect yup yup
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]