Greetings Bloodscalp players!

90 Draenei Priest
A couple of friends and I decided to transfer here from the disaster that is the server Dramaspear. Our little group consists of a Shadow/Disc Priest, a Fire/Frost Mage, and a Beast Mastery Hunter. We are now looking to join the ranks of a good guild to start off our stay at Bloodscalp. We are interested mostly in PvP, but with the new changes and what seems to be some entertaining dungeons, we are also interested in a little PvE on the side. We believe we would be excellent additions to a guild looking to do frequent rated-battlegrounds. We are oftentimes available. Please don't hesitate to contact me in-game, as I rarely find myself on the forums. Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild is xfering from Darkspear later this week and could use a few more good people.

Add me: Damnation#1244 and we can discuss.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
10/03/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Arcs
My guild is xfering from Darkspear later this week and could use a few more good people.

Don't do it.

Bloodscalp is beyond the help of a few people taking up on free transfers to it.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior
10/03/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Rubine

Don't do it.

Bloodscalp is beyond the help of a few people taking up on free transfers to it.

As someone that has already transferred a few toons over, and will finish mine today, I can say that Bloodscalp has one thing Darkspear does not, and that is hope. The Alliance outnumber the horde 10:1 and half of them are swifty fanbois with the Halo douchebag mentality. Areas of Bloodscalp that I've checked out (Pandaria) I've seen even numbers of horde and alliance questing and murdering each other appropriately. Those same areas on Darkspear have literally dozens of alliance simply there to make sure you cannot hand in a quest and the horde have given up hope in fighting back. It's a sad state.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy yourselves!

GLHF
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Iron Marines is the most PVP you will find on alliance side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]