Tuesday (10/2)

100 Dwarf Death Knight
Dangit, I don't want to have to go to PE class... even though I desperately need to.

It's Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012. And I'm liking the plate dungeon tanking gear.

[RL] It's rainy and cold outside. I don't mind if it's sunny or cold, but the clouds and rain completely ruins it! I want to go back to sleep, not go to class... :(

[IG] Yep, still liking this look on Og. I think I may keep this set for transmog even after MoP. Unless I find something better to replace the set with. Like the challenge mode gear. That'd be worth it.

Anyway...

How are y'all doin' today?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
meh.

Hope everyone has a good day

/hug Sentinels
Reply Quote
Glyph of Confession
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
10/02/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Bite
Glyph of Confession

Haha, when I first read the text on Glyph of Confession, all I could think of were the RP possibilities. And, of course, we must have [Leap of Faith] ready for those a little less than willing to bare their souls!

/tar bite
/HUUG

Gonna try to get logged in for an hour or so tonight and see if Blue can't get a little further along in 85. Maybe I should see what a dungeon looks like. Hmmmmm.

There's a side of me that wants to just level Lody instead and tank. Or maybe I should hurry up and level Sablehorns for a bit of pally tanking.

Obviously given Marques' response, I don't want to level Adalinara yet. =P

Should I play newb and ask "What's the best tank to play?"

Good morning Sentinels!
Edited by Eilethalua on 10/2/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warlock
10/02/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Eilethalua
What's the best tank

M1A4 Abrams of course. /sagenod

Edit:

So we've been creating a form for people to fill out for treatment plan problems. I came up with the brilliant name of Treatment Plan Submission Report, or the TPS Report for short! Now we can just say, 'So did you turn in the TPS report? Riiigght, we're going to need you to turn in a TPS report, oookay?'
Edited by Ikinai on 10/2/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]