[Bug] [Story Inconsistency] Instant Messaging

90 Orc Shaman
This quest in Jade Forest (horde side) has an issue. You get an item called Sky Shark Signal Flare. The description for this item reads "Stolen from the Sky Shark's wreckage, it appears the hozen tried using this as a melee weapon."

The issue here: the Sky Shark (and wreckage) was from the OLD version of Jade Forest that only existed in beta. The Sky Shark was removed, and Honeydew Village was put in its place. So...it doesn't exist. There's no such thing as the Sky Shark. The horde gunship is called Hellscream's Fist.

This inconsistency could easily be fixed by just changing the name of the flare to Hellscream's Fist Signal Flare, and change the text to say it was stolen from the wreckage of Hellscream's Fist.
Edited by Mogrigg on 9/29/2012 2:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I just noticed that there are plenty of Hozen hanging around the Hellscream's Fist wreck, as I went through that area on my first alt. So the change I recommended above would work nicely.

I wanted to clarify that the quest text itself is fine, the only thing that's wrong is the description of the item itself if you mouse over it, this is what needs to be corrected.
Edited by Mogrigg on 10/5/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]