Windsong not working?

90 Human Priest
Here's hoping this got fixed on the Restarts!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
has windsong been fixed yet? do i still need to keep power torrent on my weapons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hypnotic Dust is going for about 3g each, Maelstrom going for about 2g each, that puts the total cost for a Power Torrent to be around 70g.

It's not that expensive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hypnotic Dust is going for about 3g each, Maelstrom going for about 2g each, that puts the total cost for a Power Torrent to be around 70g.

It's not that expensive.

Not the point. The fix isn't to use last x-pac's enchants, it's to fix the current tier's.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest

It's not that expensive.

Ultimately, no, it isn't that expensive. But on my server, last I calculated (last week) PT costs me about 250g to do myself, not to mention having to pay more g to get Windsong back once it gets fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
is windsong fixed yet?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I'm unsure of what was wrong with it.

I had all three procs up at the same time at a few points a couple days ago..

Is it just not proccing at all now? I haven't really paid attention since. ><
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I'm unsure of what was wrong with it.

I had all three procs up at the same time at a few points a couple days ago..

Is it just not proccing at all now? I haven't really paid attention since. ><

It's not proccing on DoT and HoT ticks, thus making the enchant useless for many specs like Warlocks in general, Shadow/Holy Priests, Boomkins, etc.

ooooh.. yeah....

And I don't suppose anyone would have Jade Spirit yet either so what would you use? o.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hope this gets fixed for tomorrow
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
has windsong been fixed yet?

its quite fun using power torrent still..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage

its quite fun using power torrent still..

Wanting to know this too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As a Frost Mage - out of 120 frost bolts Windsong procd 4 times as opposed to 8 times with Power Torrent. It did not proc when using my staff as melee. Last week it would only proc in melee and not with spells. So it has been improved. I could not make it proc with any DOT (mage bombs), and it never procced with other spells, ice lance, or AOE spells. So I think it still needs some work. Power torrent still seems preferable for now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

still waiting for confirmation!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump, curious if windsong was fixed with resets
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Having it on my healing and dps weapon, have yet to see a proc. so no, I doubt it is working at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So maint today and still no Fix. I would like to see some info from blizz. regarding this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I see the blue post was 6 days ago, any news?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]