Opening Soon in an Alliance Near You

72 Pandaren Monk
Unto the most noble Alliance, the humble Jin Tsao sends greetings.

I thank you, on behalf of the Pandaren of the Wandering Isle for the warm welcome you have given us. That you choose this time to hold a festival dedicated to beer is a propitious sign for the beginning of an august relationship. I do note, already, that the Tides of War are upon you. That the Horde chose to bomb one of your cities is an attrocious act. We do not doubt your reasons to go to war. We all have the reasons we fight. But here is the important part.

Fighting is thirsty work.

The Alliance war effort will suffer and fail without plenty to drink. Ales. Stouts. Ciders. Pilsners. Porters. All have their place in the boosting of the morale of the brave fighting men and women of the Alliance. Think of our place as morale officers of the Alliance.

To this end, we announce that the Snowstout Brewery seeks those to help us spread this message to every person out there fighting for the Alliance. And to those who are at home missing them. And to those who wish they could be out there fighting. And to those who wish they could be at home missing someone. And to those who just wish to drink.

Are you interested? Contact the ever wandering Jin Tsao Snowstout.

((This is an attempt at starting a brewery based RP guild. Contact me in game if you're interested.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Oh great, more bar/beer rp.

No seriously, this is great. I've always liked these.
Reply Quote
WTB more tea shops.

We had one going in Thunder Bluff way back ran by a tauren, shame it shut down. :(
Edited by Shugan on 9/29/2012 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
WTB more tea shops.

We had one going in Thunder Bluff way back ran by a tauren, shame it shut down. :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572357545

If ya haven't seen it yet.

And good luck OP, sounds like fun ;D. I might have to stop in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WTB more tea shops.

You're kidding, right? Nakawe isn't running Mu'sha's Flora anymore?
I've not been Horde enough.
(._.)
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
09/29/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Noitora

I'm actually glad you said this. I knew, to sell this idea, I have to differentiate this from all those other taverns out there. What is it that will set us apart from all the other people who run bars? Running a bar will only be a slight part of what we do.

Exploration RP (gotta find the ingredients for that perfect brew), putting together major festival RP events (come celebrate the Lunar Festival in style with Snowstout Brewery), cultural exchange (an honest attempt to understand the races that make up the Alliance, even if only to know how to best sell each more beer), perhaps some RP-PVP style events (gotta get the beer out to the front lines, after all), these are the sorts of things that I want to use to set this guild apart. My goal is for this to be more than a bar that opens once or twice then stops doing things. My goal is for this to last past the fad of "Ooooo... Pandas... new shiny..." In order to do that, I'm going to need good RPers who will share in the vision of what I'm trying to do and who will also be dedicated to trying to set this apart.

Anyone with me?
Reply Quote
29 Pandaren Monk
This is a fantastic idea.
But you are unfortunately on the wrong team.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Warrior
09/29/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Necero
Tea is the superior beverage.

But I suppose Du Kang wine will suffice...
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
This is a fantastic idea.
But you are unfortunately on the wrong team.

Ah, perhaps it is you who are on the wrong team. Thank you for the vote of support, however.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I don't typically drink myself. But I guess if you can brew up something that makes people nauseous on purpose, I could smash it over some random Orcs face in celebration of your brewery's opening.
Edited by Augídget on 9/30/2012 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was hoping at one point some brewmaster would have a thing for coffee...
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
09/30/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Augídget
I don't typically drink myself. But I guess if you can brew up something that makes people nauseous on purpose, I could smash it over some random Orcs face in celebration of your brewery's opening.

Snow water... check.
Hops... check.

Ah yes. A winter wheat ale to make people nauseous. That's it. And I know just where to get the wheat. See me in Ironforge to discuss your kegs.

09/30/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Nixalegos
I was hoping at one point some brewmaster would have a thing for coffee...

I could do that.
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
Update (and shameless bump):

<Snowstout Brewery> has been officially set up as a guild in-game. It is now time to start recruiting. I'm looking for members in general, but especially someone who could help coordinate RP-PVP aspects. If people are interested, just shoot me a tell in game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Absolutely marvelous!
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
09/30/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Systar
Absolutely marvelous!

Why thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump. Also, I wish to hug you, manpanda.
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Monk
10/01/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Cowmoo
Bump. Also, I wish to hug you, manpanda.

You may find me and hug me at your leisure. At least once I finish this nuisance referred to in the common tongue as 'work.'
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
*Gives out hugs to deserving pandas*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/30/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Jintsao

I'm actually glad you said this. I knew, to sell this idea, I have to differentiate this from all those other taverns out there. What is it that will set us apart from all the other people who run bars? Running a bar will only be a slight part of what we do.

Exploration RP (gotta find the ingredients for that perfect brew), putting together major festival RP events (come celebrate the Lunar Festival in style with Snowstout Brewery), cultural exchange (an honest attempt to understand the races that make up the Alliance, even if only to know how to best sell each more beer), perhaps some RP-PVP style events (gotta get the beer out to the front lines, after all), these are the sorts of things that I want to use to set this guild apart. My goal is for this to be more than a bar that opens once or twice then stops doing things. My goal is for this to last past the fad of "Ooooo... Pandas... new shiny..." In order to do that, I'm going to need good RPers who will share in the vision of what I'm trying to do and who will also be dedicated to trying to set this apart.

Anyone with me?

Can I join on my dwarf?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]