Time to say good bye for now.

90 Night Elf Rogue
For those who don't know yet or possibly care, I transferred Keyesh off of Cenarion Circle. The reason behind it is simply because I wish to explore other servers when it comes to RP, I have been on moon guard a lot more recently and I found myself enjoying it over there, and that is what this game is about to have fun after all. i will miss this server I will try and log on my alts once in awhile to visit, I just want to start over a new clean slate in RP and see what new stories I can develop there are more reasons why but I won't list them all here.

But know i will miss everyone those who actually took the time to RP with me or chat with me I enjoyed every moment of it. If for some odd reason while I am over there and someone wants to find a new server to RP with on I will defiantly point them to this server.

(this is keyesh just on my rogue, he's staying here along with Kyorlin and a few other toons)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Keyesh, I'm sorry to see you leave, but I do wish you well on your new server.

I always appreciated the way you supported rp events.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Keyesh while I am never happy to see friends go I am glad to see that you didn't take all of your toons with you.

I have been on moon guard a lot more recently and I found myself enjoying it over there, and that is what this game is about to have fun after all.

This is what is most important, that wherever you are, whoever you are playing with, you are enjoying yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yo, Sparky.

Don't have too much fun without me, alright?

Be sure to visit once in a while and tease Tyr a bit. She wouldn't be who she is today without that crazy highborne of yours. In the meantime, have fun storming the moon guard! :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Don't worry i will, and also I made Keyesh as a monk on Cenarion Circle just so I can keep the name incase I do decide to ever return, there can only be one keyesh on cenarion circle and that's me D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]