FIX Outlands Battlemaster Bloodknight Antari

100 Draenei Death Knight
please move him so it doesn't keep saying pet battle area obstructed, move him a whole 2 feet away or something...

anyone got a work around that works?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I just fought him a couple of times literally 15 minutes ago, zero issues. I didn't see anything near him that could be an obstruction, either.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
09/29/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Zayrinoke
I just fought him a couple of times literally 15 minutes ago, zero issues. I didn't see anything near him that could be an obstruction, either.

Neither do I (well, I'm guessing it's the big rock behind him, but the entire area in front of him is clear), but every time I tried to battle him, it gives me the same error. I've tried from various angles and nothing worked. I will probably try more later, though.
Edited by Orethen on 9/29/2012 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
blackwater raiders hes been stuck in same place for days in between a rock cropping
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
On both Nagrand and Proudmoore servers, he's facing the rock so can't fight him.

EDIT: Now fixed on Proudmoore, so go check again :)
Edited by Elementary on 10/1/2012 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This was fixed on my realm yesterday. Not sure why it hasn't been done on all servers.
Reply Quote
It is still a bug on Sisters of Alune.
Please fix this. I've been watching other toons fly up, try-try-try, shrug their shoulders and leave.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Same with Moon Guard
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I asked a GM to reset his position/port him to another location, I got a response saying they are not fixing it because they want to know why it occurs... I guess its the age old if you get a nice enough GM they will do it, otherwise you gotta wait for server restart.

Been bugged on Khaz'Goroth for 4 days now.

I forget is it possible to play on a real-id friends realm if they are the party leader?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I am going to level up a DK to get this quest done, can anyone tell me which servers this is definetly working on right now?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I leveled a DK on Barthilas and the bloodknight was bugged in a slightly different position (still near the rock) but there was a spot just next to his fel flame pet that would let me battle him, even though everywhere else was getting obstructed area bug.

Needless to say whooped him what good and am now on the northrend trainers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]