[Bug] Quest: Killing the Quilen

90 Draenei Hunter
I have been trying to do this quest the past 30 minutes but I noticed in the area I am supposed to kill them in there are no Quilen. I have looked inside the tomb and outside and all I see is spiders.

I was at 4/7 Quillen killed the other day and when I came back to this zone there were only spiders. So I was thinking I completed another quest earlier which changed the phase. So I abandoned the quest and picked it up again. Nope there are still only spiders.

This makes it impossible to progress with the quest line and get the dailys. Is there anything I can do?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
this exactly :(

i went afk for a while flying over the area and came back to spiders.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Same here.

I was 8/9 on the quest, my instance cue popped (I took it) and when I zoned back out after completing the instance all I saw was spiders.

I've dropped the quest, picked it up again, zoned out, zoned in, reloaded, waited a day or so and nothing seems to fix it.

I've logged a bug via in-game too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
same thing for me, turned in a quest and then, spiders. Dropped it relogged and still spiders.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you party with someone that has "Killing the Quilen" they can kill the Guardians and you get the credit for it.
Reply Quote
I am stuck on this quest too i seen them during 1st part of quest where u just had to kill the named cat, then when i went back for this part there is nothing there it is empty. Any way i can get around/fix these quests so i can start my daily quests?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Tried to kill to many at once and died, came back and I was in a diff phase, only mogu and no quilen
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This problem persists for myself as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Is there any fix for this yet? I am now having the same problem and would really like to advance with the zone. Ticket wait time is over 3 days...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I also ran into this problem. I was 7/9 and while pulling the last 2, I managed to get myself killed. When i ran back, I was left with nothing but spiders. Clearing my UI, relogging, changing zones, grouping with a friend on another server, even entering instances and BG's all with the quest, and abandoning it before trying any of these things and re-picking it back up, yielded no change.
Its a needed quest for the dailies, so how has this bug not been found before?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Add me to the list of those affected by this bug, and I think I know what causes it.

I am doing the first quests of vale of eternal blossoms, I am on the quests "Killing the quilen" and "stones of power". while doing these quests I entered the halls of Gou-lai, doing this made me transition to another phase and when I left both quest objectives are gone since it phased outside the area as well.

I can no longer complete my quests and progress further in the zone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Add me to the list of those affected by this bug, and I think I know what causes it.

I am doing the first quests of vale of eternal blossoms, I am on the quests "Killing the quilen" and "stones of power". while doing these quests I entered the halls of Gou-lai, doing this made me transition to another phase and when I left both quest objectives are gone since it phased outside the area as well.

I picked up the quests then flew out to help a friend kill a rare. When I came back they were spiders. This sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I experienced the same problem after entering the Halls of Gou-lai while "Killing the Quillen" and "Stones of Power" were in progress. A key looted from one of the stone guardians was removed from my inventory after I abandoned the quest.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight

This, verbatim. I am lvl 90. I don't want to quest anymore. The only reason I am doing quests is to get the rep which unfortunately is needed for all gear that will get you into a raid Im 356/364. Because I cant continue with the quest line, I cant get gear because i cant into Lotus and I cant into Shado dailies....because someone thought that forcing people to repgrind and quest to get entry lvl raid gear was a good idea. >implying
Reply Quote
so how do we fix this i feel like I am stuck as none of the golden lotus pandas offer me any other quests/dailys but these 2 quests.
Reply Quote

This, verbatim. I am lvl 90. I don't want to quest anymore. The only reason I am doing quests is to get the rep which unfortunately is needed for all gear that will get you into a raid Im 356/364. Because I cant continue with the quest line, I cant get gear because i cant into Lotus and I cant into Shado dailies....because someone thought that forcing people to repgrind and quest to get entry lvl raid gear was a good idea. >implying

This is exactly how i feel. They force us to do these "daily" quests to even be able to do content but they wont fix a simple quest you need to do before you even start the grind.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
10/02/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Shanaya
This is exactly how i feel. They force us to do these "daily" quests to even be able to do content but they wont fix a simple quest you need to do before you even start the grind.

Honestly bookmark and follow thread and start grinding something other than Shado and Lotus. This will probably take a while.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm having the same problem. I had 7/9, my dungeon popped so I joined it. When I got back, I was circled by spiders. I dropped the quest and came back to the zone but still spiders. Please help me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm having the same issue, the quest area is phased and Ashweb Weaver, Ashweb Piercer, and Ashweb Hatchling (spiders) are there in the place of the Stone Guardians and Revelite Crystals. I cannot progress until this bug is fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]