[Bug] Quest: Killing the Quilen

90 Night Elf Hunter
Stones of Power quest is fixed on mine but Killing the Quilen is still bugged. Today is day 2 I haven't been able to complete it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Confirmed presence of 2 guardians that immediately respawned in the first room you come to. Able to complete now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Still not able to complete this quest now there is just Mogu around but no Quilen statues
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Infections
Confirmed presence of 2 guardians that immediately respawned in the first room you come to. Able to complete now.

Confirmed, thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Grëék
But, what about the other quest that's bugged? Any tips?

10/03/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Ships
Yeah one quest works, the other doesn't though. How can they insert an easy fix for one of the quests and not do anything about the other? Seriously blows my mind

As someone pointed above, if you go to the extreme west of the quest zone, you will find many fast respawning crystals to gather.

10/03/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Maiavel
Still not able to complete this quest now there is just Mogu around but no Quilen statues

You need to go down the stairs of the temple, you wil find two instant respawn quilen right in front of you when you reach the room.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
i came back from direbrew and had the sma eissue. i am glad i am not the only one
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
i magaed to get the 2 dogs and kept killing them to finish the one but cant finish the crystal one
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
For anyone hitting this thread now, you can complete both quests.

For the kill quest: Go into the ruins near the quest area down the stairs. The first main room will have two stone dogs with fast respawns you can kill.

Collection quest: mouse over the quest on the map and go to the furthest west that the blue area shows up and go there. There will be a load of crystals for you to collect there.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
For anyone hitting this thread now, you can complete both quests.

For the kill quest: Go into the ruins near the quest area down the stairs. The first main room will have two stone dogs with fast respawns you can kill.

Collection quest: mouse over the quest on the map and go to the furthest west that the blue area shows up and go there. There will be a load of crystals for you to collect there.

Confirmed, thanks SOOO much, i think i got phased wrong when I joined a group with some guildies who already did this stuff
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/03/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are working on getting a fix out shortly.

Still not fixed for my Shaman either (Esu of Balnazzar). I've tried dropping the quest and picking it up again. Still no Quilen to be killed. I see just Mogu and statues now.

This was as of yesterday (10/8/12).

I'll check it again after the maintenance today.

(Edit: Just saw the post about the Dogs down the Stairs, will go back and check to see if they have spawned for me tonight.)
Edited by Hyto on 10/8/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
BUMP

Having this same issue, have completed the other two quests but can't do this. GG Blizz, what genius decided to phase out required quest mobs that bottleneck your ability to gain rep with the major factions that are also required in order to get to the VP vendors? Cos whoever it was deserves to lose their job...

Seriously, time and again your gameplay comes to a screeching halt cos of bugs you failed to fix and, hey look, they're on quests that are REQUIRED TO PROGRESS.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
Can't even get the quests myself, done all the pre-reqs that worked fine on my 2 other characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]