@ The PvPers of Gundrak

87 Human Warlock
Hi guys, looking to transfer to Gundrak. Atm my primary concern is PvP most probably. I'm a 2500 lock wondering if there is a PvP Alliance guild that will take me. I may xfer back to Frostmourne at a later date if the server isn't alive enough to garner good teams, but right I do not have the time to wait 3 hours every day after work to play a game I pay monthly for.

Ty
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We'd be more than happy to take you =)

You'll find Gundrak isn't exactly full of really good players, but there are some that have played 2200+

You're more than welcome to join us for the time being, even if you're going to xfer back later.

Kind regards,
Ari.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear James,

You craft me Contenders Spirit Set. Free.

Kthnx.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
And pay for a faction change to get it to him, free :-p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Slashqqmoar
And pay for a faction change to get it to him, free :-p

Dats rigggght... :)

Don't make me bust our the Oppa Blackman Stylz!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Will be transferring to Gundrak with a Holy Paladin friend of mine also, as soon as i get through this 700 queue to clear my mailbox out -_-. Room for 2 more, Arilia? :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've spoken to Nismo already but since I've had a few whispers from our Frostmourne friends I thought I'd put this here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522562266

These are our recruitment rules, take note of the second post too!

Kind regards,
James.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cool, will talk to someone from Lipgloss when I'm on next.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]