Inner Focus bug?

90 Blood Elf Priest
hey, is anyone having inner focus heals occasionaly not crit? or am i just missing it? lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
wait waht? they still have inner focus?

and i dont think it was ever a 100% crit.. you have a chance not to crit with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Reduces the mana cost of you next Flash, Greater or Prayer of Healing spells by 25% and increases is crit chance by 100%
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tooltip error maybe? I thought it was always 100% mana reduction and +25% crit chance, not the other way around.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/01/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Philosophunk
Tooltip error maybe? I thought it was always 100% mana reduction and +25% crit chance, not the other way around.

They swapped it for MoP, it's 100% crit chance now - makes much more sense as it is also a 100% chance to proc Divine Aegis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Gobed

They swapped it for MoP, it's 100% crit chance now - makes much more sense as it is also a 100% chance to proc Divine Aegis.

It's actually a cooldown now rather than just a passive mana saver. Pros and cons, Cooldowns are always nice but we already have a great deal of them, and it's overall numerically weaker because we wont (cant) use it on cooldown every time anymore, and it negates any crit chance you have, making the spell effectively weaker the more you have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Sotanaht

It's actually a cooldown now rather than just a passive mana saver. Pros and cons, Cooldowns are always nice but we already have a great deal of them, and it's overall numerically weaker because we wont (cant) use it on cooldown every time anymore, and it negates any crit chance you have, making the spell effectively weaker the more you have.

I find the fact that we have Train of Thought baked in passive (five seconds reduced cooldown on IF every GH cast) makes the cooldown somewhat more efficient. I can get an IF up pretty much every 30 seconds or less, which means a large crit heal and a very large Divine Aegis functioning as a bulwark, taking the pressure off (150k+ crit heal + 70k DA) whilst being slightly more mana efficient than Flash Heal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]