Possible Golden Lotus/Shado-Pan dailies bug

90 Human Priest
I've heard that other people are having trouble gaining access to these quests as well, but maybe I'm missing something. I know you need to be revered with Golden Lotus to have access to Shado-Pan dailies. I believe I should be able to pick them up Golden Lotus dailies, but I don't see them.

I've done the Kul-Lai Summit quests up to and including the one that opens the gates to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and I've done all the available quests I could find. I currently have "A Celestial Task" and "Understanding the Shado-Pan", which both ask you to achieve revered status with Golden Lotus. The two other quests I have from this zone are "Elder Charms of Good Fortune" and "Uncovering the Past".

Can anyone shed some light on this? Prior to the PvP season there isn't much for me to do.

TL/DR: Opened Vale of Eternal Blossom gates; done all completable zone quests; can't find Golden Lotus dailies; halp.
Edited by Boris on 9/30/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Your not the only one, I'm having the same problems, and I have those exact quests in my book, can't really get any rep with any other factions till I get Golden Lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm having the same problem. I was able to pick up the quest that sends me to The Golden Pagoda, but after that, I couldn't pick up any other quests.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump for the same problem
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yes, I have this issue! And I have to say it is pissing me off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump bump bump. I did that Golden Pagoda quest and i'm still neutral with them. It's like there's no other quests. Did we miss a chain or something?

EDIT: NVM, GOT IT. I went back to the Temple of the White Tiger, got the gates open, and I guess I'm good now. >_>
Edited by Cmoney on 10/1/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have the same problem, but see no quests giver at the temple of the white tiger?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I am having the exact same problem.... and it really is pissing me off because it is very vital for raiders to get that done
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/02/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Bryx
The dailies are located at the golden pagoda for me.

Good for you. They aren't showing up for some people even though they have done the the prereq quests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I appear to be also bugged, but not as bad as others.

I've read on the forums that hitting friendly is suppose to open 2 more daily hubs, but i only get the Pagoda and 1 additional hub.

Is this correct that friendly is suppose to have 3 (pagoda +whitepetal lake + mistfall village) for dailys?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I posted about this last night, and I have also sent in a ticket. When I talked to the guy at the gate, he gave me a cut scene, walked through the gate, and boom- was gone. The whole zone is phased to me. Including my friends. lol. I can't do any of the golden lotus dailies. It pisses me off that whilst other people are far far far ahead in their daily rep grind with this particular faction- I can't even start.. And since it is Tuesday- Maybe you should have sent out a damned bug hot fix instead of opening the new raid.. Get with it Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ok, so- After trying all kinda of different bug fixes (ie. flying back and forth through the gates, relogging, reinstalling) I was able to find a friend who was doing quests in the Vale that he somehow was able to share with me. I completed them (they involved me killing some Quillen, and collecting crystals) and turned them in to an NPC in Ruins of Guo'lai. I then was sent to the Pagoda and boom- the dailies were there. Good luck to you all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same problem. I've done every possible thing everyone mentioned throughout the forums... Nothing... This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Same problem, not sure if I'm missing something or I'm bugged, opened a ticket....but ticket wait time is 3 days 22 hours...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
tired of this golden lotus bug fix it now plae
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I've also had many issues with the beginning of the Golden Lotus quest line, I have phasing issues in Ruins of Gou-Lai, 2 of the first 3 quests bugged out on me somehow during while I was doing them. Out with the Scouts has zoned the incorrect mobs in, so now I cannot finish that. I finally was able after 4 days of not seeing him, complete the quest for Lao Softfoot and blowing up the cave. So now im down to the Out with the Scouts (kill 8 Shao-Tein Precursers) that I haven't been able to do for 4 days. It's really getting on my nerves, I've tried grouping with other people, Cross realming. Abandoning quests and starting over, logging out. I just can't seem to figure out how/why the mobs zoned out and got replaced by other mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
10/04/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Grég
So now im down to the Out with the Scouts (kill 8 Shao-Tein Precursers) that I haven't been able to do for 4 days. It's really getting on my nerves, I've tried grouping with other people, Cross realming. Abandoning quests and starting over, logging out. I just can't seem to figure out how/why the mobs zoned out and got replaced by other mobs.

I have the same exact problem and have tried all the things you have its pretty stupid that we can't advance because of a bug with the mobs for a quest not appearing
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i finally talked to one of the GM from blizz they said we are having some issues with that but they are not sure when is gonna be fix so we just have to wait Great!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Same issue here too. I did all the quests, opened up the gate, had the cutscene. I'm not having issues seeing people, but I can't find dailies ANYWHERE for golden lotus. I have "A Celestial Task" and "Understanding the Shado-Pan", but wtf? How am I supposed to reach revered when I can't even access dailies to GET there. I've visited all of the places people say to get quests. There are none. Blizzard has really dropped the ball on this, I have to say I'm shocked at how big of an oversight this has been on their part, and that there hasn't been a fix yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]