strangely nice

90 Troll Druid
as i've progressed through the different leveling zones, it seems the later you get into the MoP content the less angsty opposite factions are to gank eachother for no reason, it seems more and more people are helping each other out than killing eachother for no reason

LETS ALL HAVE ONE BIG STORMREAVER CO-FACTION HUG
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i beg to differ. people doing dailies and just come wreck you and then proceed to camp. its fine by me but just saying. i know when to log and do something different.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hasn't happened to me at all lately
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I got owned by this darn mage named icey and his 2 buddies, but my day shall come.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
maybe I'm on the worng team :'(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/30/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Maples

blizzard has a strict don't ask don't tell policy......it's nobodies business whose team you swing a bat for
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/30/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Juggs

blizzard has a strict don't ask don't tell policy......it's nobodies business whose team you swing a bat for

if that were even mildly original, it may have been funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Maples... you tried killing me in dread wastes while i was afk thus growing my want to go horde and slay everyone
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
As I've progressed from 1-81 I've only had a few fights, but most of the allies I see running around just greet me or sometimes even help with quests.

I'm really looking forward to getting camped in Pandaria though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Curse you Dirtygirty, always stalking me...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's like this at the start of an expansion. The people rushing to 90 and getting ready for raiding don't want to start trouble because they don't want to be slowed down.

However.

I imagine that Blizzard's decision to send level 90's into leveling areas to complete dailies is going to make leveling your alt a month from now a living hell. :)
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Druid
Not for me it isn't. I get ganked often T_T
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Female worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/02/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Ashin
Female worgen.

hahaha
Reply Quote
44 Pandaren Warrior
as i've progressed through the different leveling zones, it seems the later you get into the MoP content the less angsty opposite factions are to gank eachother for no reason, it seems more and more people are helping each other out than killing eachother for no reason

LETS ALL HAVE ONE BIG STORMREAVER CO-FACTION HUG

WTF, No way should this ever happen on a PvP server. We should kill all reds for no reason. Why would oyou even consider helping them with quests or waving at them. If an ally waves at me I'm gonna cut off his hand.
If you like that carebear kinda !@#$ go to a PvE server.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
WTF, No way should this ever happen on a PvP server. We should kill all reds for no reason. Why would oyou even consider helping them with quests or waving at them. If an ally waves at me I'm gonna cut off his hand. If you like that carebear kinda !@#$ go to a PvE server.
I killed over 100+ ally in Jade Forrest on launch night but then i got bored and focused on lvling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]