Holy Priest or Resto Druid?

90 Tauren Druid
I really like heaing on my Druid, but as offspec I love my Shadow Priest for questing and PvP.

Would I be better off playing Holy Priest - is it similar enough to Resto Druid?, or should I try Balance as offspec? Is Balance as competitive as Shadow for questing, PvP etc?

Thanks for your replies.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Questing as Shadow is much more miserable than it was in Cata. Mind Spike x3 + Mind Blast + SW:Death won't kill mobs anymore. So much of our power has moved to Devouring Plague, so it's a constant management of it. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Holy and Restoration are pretty different. Holy is mostly cast time heals or non-hot instants with some Renew. If you like Restoration you might not like Holy. Holy is rather fun though, to me at least.

Balance is just fine for questing, not sure about their current PvP state, though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I was in the same boat. Shadow priest is crazy fun now but i prefer resto druid heals. I decided to go with druid and i dont regret it. Balance has grown on me again. And i really prefer HoTs to heal with and Holy Priest mastery doesn't effect Renew so you can't lean on it the way resto druid leans on rejuv.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]