Killing Spree macro

100 Human Rogue
Hi there.

So I'm trying to set up a macro where when I use Killing Spree, it equips my slow off-hand.

Currently, this is what I've got:
#showtooltip Killing Spree
/equipslot 17 Siege-Captain's Scimitar
/cast Killing Spree

Now, this macro works, but only when I'm not in combat. If I haven't engaged a mob yet, and I use the macro, it will equip my slow off-hand, then use Killing Spree. If, however, I'm already in combat, when I use the macro it only equips my weapon.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Changing weapons in combat activates a GCD. Try it as a castsequence and it should work.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Yikita
Changing weapons in combat activates a GCD. Try it as a castsequence and it should work.

He doesn't need a /castsequence (in fact you can't equipslot weapons in a sequence...), he just needs to trigger the macro a second time after the global cooldown has passed. The equip only happens once, so it won't trigger the cooldown a second time, and the spell will fire.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Cool, I'll try that. Thanks, guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]