Where is spirit on contender's leather gear?

90 Pandaren Monk
This is a serious oversight. Unlike the cloth and plate pvp variants, the craftable contender's gear from Leatherworking doesn't have spirit on it. Not one single piece. This accommodates one dps spec (balance druids) at the expense of two HEALING class/specs (mistweaver monk/resto druid). I don't know if spirit is as important to druids as to mistweavers yet, since I haven't leveled mine. But I think it's safe to say that spirit is the number one secondary stat for all PVP healers right now.

Any chance of having this added in?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We (Balance Druids) need Spirit for +spell hit

Wheres the Spirit Blizz??
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Any word?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Is it possible that the regen mechanics for druids and monks forego the need for stacking spirit?
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Warlock
reforge

you're welcome
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
reforge

you're welcome

will that get healers the 7k spirit they need?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I see no reason why Blizzard has decided to do this.
Spirit has now become the most important stat for healers. To leave two healing classes without a viable option for the sake of a single dps class, makes no sense.

Not happy :(
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
That dps class uses spirit too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]