Blood DK's are rediculous.

86 Undead Death Knight
Stop trying to 1v1 a blood DK and just run your !@# the hell away, as fast as your damn flyer will take you.

Seriously, i've pissed off so many bastards cause i'm a blood DK and I just laugh as they run around going "WHY U NO DIE D:!?" and i'm only lvl 82 :/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Warriors are the only pure physical dps class (I don't count Rogues due to assassination being mostly poison damage and the sheer amount of control they can bring). Blood DKs feed off of Physical damage.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
As a Warrior, you're boned. Just try and get away. Luckily Blood's mobility is rather subpar (though we do now have Death's Advance and/or Chilblains) so you shouldn't have much trouble outrunning the mouthbreathers that PvP as Blood.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/01/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Rygg
I hope I'm not the only one who caught the pun in the title.

It isn't a pun, people think that's really how you spell ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I can't solo kill this one spec of this one class. Nerf plz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Please tell me we are not back on this crap again. And from a warrior, good lord,
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
It was bad enough they were diculous once, but to be diculous again is really just !@#$%^- disrespectful.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
10/02/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Warriors are the only pure physical dps class (I don't count Rogues due to assassination being mostly poison damage and the sheer amount of control they can bring). Blood DKs feed off of Physical damage.

Well, feral druids are also physical damage and I think are to some extent in the same boat. Fortunatly for them they can just teleport into ruhdolf mode and gtfo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Druids are by fat way worse then any spec in cheapness im sorry.. people cry about blood DK's that's a droplet in the pool of ridiculousness compared to Druids
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LOL FAR not FAT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm not going to lie, I don't know why everyone aboves me seems to suck but I have never been killed 1v1 by anyone this expansion - let alone a melee.

Also the only class I haven't killed 1v1 was a Blood DK and we both just gave up at the end.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Death Knight
I'm not going to lie, I don't know why everyone aboves me seems to suck but I have never been killed 1v1 by anyone this expansion - let alone a melee.

Also the only class I haven't killed 1v1 was a Blood DK and we both just gave up at the end.
You must have not fought anyone that knew how to kite.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
GTFO OF A DK FORUM!!!......no jk i always wanted to say that tho....

anyway bloods are op, ive seen em take 90s with ease, but considering their only usefull as FCs and in duels i dont worry about it too much
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Blood Dks can solo heal themselves with 5 horde on them in a flag carry map, Needs to be nerfed indefinatly
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/02/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Omen
Blood Dks can solo heal themselves with 5 horde on them in a flag carry map, Needs to be nerfed indefinatly

must be some terrible horde considering 5 people on one dk of any spec should drop in 3 seconds without a healer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
all i can say is 4.3.1 all over again
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I'm in the same boat with you. Takes about 4-5 horde, a mix of melee and magic to take me down in blood spec. And this all happens as i'm tanking a group of mobs to finish a quest.

Blood spec = best way to cap flags easily and make horde people sad in pvp cause you just wont die.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm in the same boat with you. Takes about 4-5 horde, a mix of melee and magic to take me down in blood spec. And this all happens as i'm tanking a group of mobs to finish a quest.Blood spec = best way to cap flags easily and make horde people sad in pvp cause you just wont die.

well alli isnt the only faction that has blood dks lol, alot u alliance are talking like blood dks are the bane of horde in general, but thats besides the point. 1 mage can take a blood dk, 1 huter can take one, 1 warlock can take one. yes it takes time but going blood doesnt activate god mode like alot of ppl are saying. dont get me wrong, blood is op as hell atm and def needs a nerfe but if u can take 5 ppl at a time then those ppl were very bad lol, maby u just worded it wrong, maby u ment i can last longer then most with 5 ppl on but i highly doubt u could take 5 ppl for more then 4mins(enough time for everyone to burst twice) and thats withh useing all ur cds. to end my point i will say that if a blood dk no matter how geared can last thru 5 decently skilled ppl for more then 4min blizz would have fixed it already lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We are not overpowered. I doubt and hope Blizzard do not nerf us. xD

Look at Protection Paladins. They have more chance of surviving longer than us...
We, Blood DK's, are not overpowered.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Theeverybest
I'm in the same boat with you. Takes about 4-5 horde, a mix of melee and magic to take me down in blood spec. And this all happens as i'm tanking a group of mobs to finish a quest.Blood spec = best way to cap flags easily and make horde people sad in pvp cause you just wont die.

well alli isnt the only faction that has blood dks lol, alot u alliance are talking like blood dks are the bane of horde in general, but thats besides the point. 1 mage can take a blood dk, 1 huter can take one, 1 warlock can take one. yes it takes time but going blood doesnt activate god mode like alot of ppl are saying. dont get me wrong, blood is op as hell atm and def needs a nerfe but if u can take 5 ppl at a time then those ppl were very bad lol, maby u just worded it wrong, maby u ment i can last longer then most with 5 ppl on but i highly doubt u could take 5 ppl for more then 4mins(enough time for everyone to burst twice) and thats withh useing all ur cds. to end my point i will say that if a blood dk no matter how geared can last thru 5 decently skilled ppl for more then 4min blizz would have fixed it already lol

Well i forgot to mention, when i was about to go down a group of 90's happen'd to be flying by and dropped all the horde attacking me. But i honestly know that any 1 class can take down a blood dk. Especially a warlock (makes me wanna cry sometimes. dat op chaos bolt). But i'm happy with blood atm and couldn't enjoy playing that spec anymore than i am already. and that's not just cause of the insta que :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]