Blood DK's are rediculous.

90 Human Death Knight
So... I heard you think Blood DKs are op.... Then what about warrior's second wind? What about warlock's 120k heal in a 10 sec cooldown? What about paladins? What about fire mages? Know what? Let's just delete all the classes and make a single one: Derp. It's gonna have 2 cooldowns: Derp Derp and Herp Derp. Derp Derp pwns your target killing'em with 1 hit, and Herp Derp heal you for 100% hp and is also an aoe that hits for 99999% weapon damage per second.
Edited by Vörhan on 10/3/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Blood DK's are rediculous. I don't care what anyone has to say about it -- WSG Blood DK holding our flag it took our WHOLE TEAM just to drop him from half even while i was stacking Necrotic's, and he was doing stupid amounts of damage too from no where (Might i add he was in PvE gear) Thats not very balanced if you ask me.

10/03/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Vörhan
Then what about warrior's second wind

Soul Reaper them then stick necros on. Or Soul reaper and try to keep them under 35%? Seems to work everytime for me.

What about warlock's 120k heal in a 10 sec cooldown?

When did this happen? Doesn't matter anyways Dk's have such high damage out put they're just delaying their death.

What about paladins?

I see no problem with pally's. Yet.

What about fire mages

What about them? seem to drop pretty easily except for one i fought but he was an Arena Master so he knew what he was doing.

Only thing i have a problem with is the fact Blood Dk's don't take damage at all. I mean if we were geared it would probably change but right now they are rediculous
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blood DK's are rediculous. I don't care what anyone has to say about it -- WSG Blood DK holding our flag it took our WHOLE TEAM just to drop him from half even while i was stacking Necrotic's, and he was doing stupid amounts of damage too from no where (Might i add he was in PvE gear) Thats not very balanced if you ask me.

Then what about warrior's second wind

Soul Reaper them then stick necros on. Or Soul reaper and try to keep them under 35%? Seems to work everytime for me.

What about warlock's 120k heal in a 10 sec cooldown?

When did this happen? Doesn't matter anyways Dk's have such high damage out put they're just delaying their death.

What about paladins?

I see no problem with pally's. Yet.

What about fire mages

What about them? seem to drop pretty easily except for one i fought but he was an Arena Master so he knew what he was doing.

Only thing i have a problem with is the fact Blood Dk's don't take damage at all. I mean if we were geared it would probably change but right now they are rediculous

Are you talking about blood dks? Really? If not, i was making a comparison at the point of view that Blood Dks are being called OP again. Can't you read? If something about dks could be called OP, i'd say unholy being able to put a lot of heals and frost dealing 120k crits at PvP would be it.
Edited by Vörhan on 10/3/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I can't kill good Blood DKs, but they can't kill me either :) It's like fighting a mirror version of Prot only they can keep their regenerative abilities beyond 30% HP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm sorry but Warriors are the one melee class that should destroy a Blood DK this season. Reck + Skull Banner + Trink and then disarm when he gets low (it's 10 sec because he's not going to have Swordshattering) and blanket silence 2ce (Pummel + Heroic Throw Gag Order) so he can't LB self heal or Death Pact and he's going to go down before Colossus Smash debuff falls off.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well Considering That "Blood" Is a Tank spec Why would you even Atempt To kill one .
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
www.howtospellridiculous.com
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
The fact people still can't spell ridiculous is rediculous.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wait what? We're diculous again?

Oh I bet he meant "ridiculous"

And here I was hoping we got our diculousness back, or at least had it un-nerfed...
Reply Quote
It's you, Blood DKs are fine, In Cata 4.3, Yeah they were a bit too OP (Erm... 100k Blood Shield), but now they are fine where they are. I don't get what the big issue it is with em'.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Oh, hey. It's this again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/04/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Lübu
quit lying to yourselves, blood dks are op again in pvp... it will get nerfed soon though

but wait even my undergeared dk is killing them as frost... and frost is notorious for its lower survival... is frost op'ed too?

blood is fine it just seems invincible against stupid people
Edited by Kusari on 10/4/2012 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Lübu
quit lying to yourselves, blood dks are op again in pvp... it will get nerfed soon though

Bro... Are you serious? What the hell is op about someone not being able to kill a tank 1v1? And dude, please, you're such a newbie that you don't even know that no one has pvp weapons yet, and they give 9% PvP power, and that is a good part of all the pvp power you'll have, meaning, without'em you deal at least 40% less damage in pvp, you expect to kill a tank like that? Wait untill further ahead to complain about a class, seems to me that you're just a big crybaby that got owned by a big, bad and mean Blood DK
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
a warrior relies on melee so they probably wont be able to kill a blood dk. blood dk relies on people to be within melee range in order to effectively heal, a mage can cc them enough to allow them to be destroyed. silence them, do whatever, just stay away.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It will be hard to nerf a blood DK in PvP situations without completely hosing them in PvE, so I don't see it happening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/01/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Darkrachet
Blood is broken and does a lot of dmg currently. It can and will beat most if not all classes in dmg in a bg.

You must be sarcastic.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
10/01/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Eradicate
The unkillable-ness is just silly. Let me hear all the excuses in the replies from you blood DK's as to why you think this is fair.

Where to begin. First and foremost a dk is in a ton of cases the anti-class to a warrior in terms of melee that I've seen. That being said if you're letting a blood dk hit you with death strike then you're doing it wrong. You have to keep him stunned and disarmed as much as possible as a warrior. The more defensives you can force him to blow the better. Also the game is not nor ever will be balanced around 1v1. Blood dks aren't that viable in arena and in pvp terms are really only great as flag carriers or against people that don't have a clue which is pretty much half the general populace it seems anymore. You don't see blood dks beyond 1500 rating in arena. I've also never had issues with blood dks myself either. You just have to be smart about killing them which it's obvious you're not doing. If you're letting him smack you with death strike you deserve to be the permanent part of the pavement he's going to make you.

EDIT: also the only thing that allows blood to do really much damage is vengeance which doesn't proc from player damage. Lastly this early on in the expac most dps aren't hit or expertise capped (assuming they use expertise) and they don't hit as hard as they should. Give it time and you won't see many issues like this.
Edited by Darkbladejk on 10/5/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
GEt off My lawn!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]