Dear Alliance, Gen Chat, and Pandas

90 Blood Elf Monk
I would just like to thank you for offering me numerous more opportunities to despise your stinking human/worgen/gnome/spacegoat/fishman?/elfdwarf guts. Leveling at the beginning of an expansion is always a blast. but you communists have got some rough monk love coming your way.

I say this not out of rage, mind you. Some of you mob-stealing, item stealing halfwits I can forgive for the lack of etiquette, but most of you must suffer a slow and painful roundhouse kick to the face.

while this is titled to mostly the Alliance, I would also like to take this time to express my disdain for general chat. The next time I hear the terms 'Ook' or, 'dooker', or any combination of those in game, I'm going to go snap kick a baby panda. I love you guys, but you are really just.. so, so bad.

On a final note, and to show that my chi is not all negative, I would like to say bravo on some of the pandaren role players I've met to this point. I was expecting a badstorm, and surprisingly, it's mostly been kept to my kind with all of the fail. Keep up the good work. But the first time I see a panda woman in skimpy clothes, I will retract this statement.

Love, peace, and afro grease.~
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
10/02/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Søl
I would just like to thank you for offering me numerous more opportunities to despise your stinking human/worgen/gnome/spacegoat/fishman?/elfdwarf guts. Leveling at the beginning of an expansion is always a blast. but you communists have got some rough monk love coming your way.

I say this not out of rage, mind you.
Some of you mob-stealing, item stealing halfwits I can forgive for the lack of etiquette, but most of you must suffer a slow and painful roundhouse kick to the face.

I'm going to go snap kick a baby panda. I love you guys, but you are really just.. so, so bad.

I say this not out of rage, mind you.

*rub chin*
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Just a note...but that's why I perpetually have General turned off. It saves a lot of sanity.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest
I find this hilarious coming from a male blood elf.

By the way, how could you tell each exact individual apart as to who was alliance vs. horde? General chat was genuinely awful period, hence why I execute the command /leave general.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Oh jease, I didn't know having a belf toon invalidated your posts o_ o

racist
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How do you suffer a slow roundhouse kick?

Can't you just take a step back and avoid said roundhouse kick?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

racist

It's the law. Nothing we say or do matters. We're too !@#$%^- pretty to think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
How do you suffer a slow roundhouse kick?

Can't you just take a step back and avoid said roundhouse kick?
Absolutely not. You get stuck in a freeze frame from watching the awe of the amazing arc of the kick, and only realize once it's too late.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mite b cool
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Me gonna ook you in the dooker
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Oh yeah, General. Forgot about that channel.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Y'all dookers postin' in an ook thread.
Reply Quote
This would be something if not nearly every assmonkey I have come across this expansion had not been a male blood elf.
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Monk
Well, I'm convinced.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest

racist

You must not have cogshanks installed! I invalidate my own existence.

But seriously, aside from a few people actively flaming which side they were on, how can you level accusations that only players on one side of the fence ran amok. Especially when a fair part of the server population plays on both factions. It's just a ridiculous and dramatic rant.

And hilarious because yes, I actually did laugh for a wee moment.
Edited by Kytt on 10/2/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Pandaren Monk
Pandaren Females....in skimpy clothes.

-checks back at references for Pandaren culture-....Yup, keeping my knowledge of ancient Chinese practices to myself. <_<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
10/02/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Søl
But the first time I see a panda woman in skimpy clothes, I will retract this statement.

10/02/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Kytt
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dear Sol,

Thanks for saving my !@# from those endlessly respawning Hozen in Kun Lai a few days ago.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wait, someone seriously uses general chat in the Pandaren starting zone as a way of judging an entire community?

Also, let me echo a previous question in this thread:

10/02/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Kytt
By the way, how could you tell each exact individual apart as to who was alliance vs. horde? General chat was genuinely awful period, hence why I execute the command /leave general.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Blood Elf Monks - the new Blood Elf Death Knights?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]