Dear Alliance, Gen Chat, and Pandas

90 Pandaren Hunter
10/02/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Lilliat
This would be something if not nearly every assmonkey I have come across this expansion had not been a male blood elf.

^ This.

10/02/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Zaane
Blood Elf Monks - the new Blood Elf Death Knights?

^ And 100x this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
10/02/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Eumi
This would be something if not nearly every assmonkey I have come across this expansion had not been a male blood elf.

^ This.

^ And 100x this.

I'm totally going to roll a male belf monk, just for this.
Reply Quote
3 Troll Shaman
Know what I do when people mob steal and pull 7+ mobs? I go into resto spec and just watch them die.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
To have, give.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well buddy, Pandaren are here to stay. You're just gonna have to grin and bear it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
10/02/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Bakudanya
You're just gonna have to grin and bear it.

....ugh.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Søl
you communists

Hey! Hey. You leave us out of this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/02/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Bakudanya
Well buddy, Pandaren are here to stay. You're just gonna have to grin and bear it.

AHA. AHA.
Aaaaahhhaa.
Iseewhatyoudid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Dear Sol,

Thanks for saving my !@# from those endlessly respawning Hozen in Kun Lai a few days ago.

<3
You are quite welcome, wolf-pal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/02/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Lilliat
I apologize on behalf of my race. We're not all terrible/stupid/arrogant.

10/02/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Zaane
They are just jealous of my Super Saiyan swagger.

10/02/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Kytt
But seriously, aside from a few people actively flaming which side they were on, how can you level accusations that only players on one side of the fence ran amok. Especially when a fair part of the server population plays on both factions. It's just a ridiculous and dramatic rant.
You're taking this post way too seriously friendio. The only reason I'm aiming my torpedoes at the Alliance, is because their actions are the ones that affect me, silly. If there had been Horde out there harassing me, I'd have roundhouse kicked them too. Besides, again, general chat. I was harassed plenty enough by these dweebs. :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
see you soon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
brb makign a female panda with skimpy clothes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/02/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Søl
chi

There is a cool guide on this on wranet if someone wants to read it.

http://wyrmrestaccord.org/forums/roleplaying-corner/rp-workshop/tpm-traditional-pandaren-medicine

I look forward to roleplaying with my fellow monks \o/, maybe our characters ran into each other while training or something to that effect.
Edited by Arielen on 10/4/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I for one welcome our pandaren females in skimpy clothing...overlords...or however the meme goes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]