PvP Power missing /lower on some PvP Trinkets

90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551965598

Currently the stat choices for PvP trinkets isn't balanced, and leads to huge stat differences for Human and non-Humans characters.

The medallion that "Removes Control and Impairing Effects" gives roughly ~1000 less PvP Power, but gives ~1000 Crit or Mastery or Spirit compared to the Proc Stats and On-Use trinket. This is a big issue because some classes benefit greatly from PvP Power in comparison to the off stats, and the reverse can be true as well.

That means if you're not human you're forced to get roughly 1000 less PvP Power and get 1000 crit / mastery / spirit instead. This is a huge issue that can cause players to be up to 5% weaker in damage and healing.

Please add the stats for all trinkets to be even! That way racials are more balanced for each class in PvP. Perhaps simply add a PvP Power version for the "Remove Control and Impairing Effects aka Medallion" trinket would fix it!

Edit: Here are some item samples:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/84943 (Spirit or Crit or Mastery are the choices)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/84937 (Proc Strength or Agi or Int, but all has 1300+ PvP Power!)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
FIXXX THISSSS
Reply Quote
Great follow up to your earlier post in the beta forums.

Blizzard should really listen to people like you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/sigh

there HAS to be some advantage to every man for himself, or there's no reason to roll a human (inb4 3 expertise)

Rolling a belf gives you access to an instant silence in melee range.

That's where your 5% went. Go back to the alliance if it hurts that much.
Reply Quote
Race changing to human.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Some advantage to being human? Whether the impairment trinket has Pvp power on it or not humans will STILL have an extra damaging trinket so I don't see how ur complaining about emfh not being good enough
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
blizzard will let us down another season?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
it's because you're missing pieces of gear.

or you just take it off to be an elitist tool.

the only tool here is you....vanguards continually goes out of his way for the pvp community but most of all you clearly didn't read what the post is about.

edit: but hey at least we have elite belts....

/sigh

there HAS to be some advantage to every man for himself, or there's no reason to roll a human (inb4 3 expertise)

Rolling a belf gives you access to an instant silence in melee range.

That's where your 5% went. Go back to the alliance if it hurts that much.

so by default humans are supposed to have the BEST overall racial because....
Edited by Stormspellz on 10/2/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Not the best, but where's the PvP trinket that lets me AoE stun? or silence? or berserk? or remove all bleeds and poisons? or shadowmeld?

there isn't one, all we got was a stinkin' extra trinket so that we didn't need a medallion trinket. At least the medallion trinkets have stats now, they used to just give a little bit of resil and the effect.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe

Not the best, but where's the PvP trinket that lets me AoE stun? or silence? or berserk? or remove all bleeds and poisons? or shadowmeld?

there isn't one, all we got was a stinkin' extra trinket so that we didn't need a medallion trinket. At least the medallion trinkets have stats now, they used to just give a little bit of resil and the effect.

Apparently the hidden human racial is to deny that ~5% damage and healing wouldnt be overpowered as all get out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/02/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Antipodus
Apparently the hidden human racial is to deny that ~5% damage and healing wouldnt be overpowered as all get out.

5% was merely a guess by Vanguards. It is by no means 5%.

5.06% is the baseline PvP power on a non-medallion trinket (which humans get two of), but you still get 1.22% of that back with the Medallion. The true difference in PvP power is 3.84%, but you also get 1000 of either Crit, Spirit, or Mastery. L2math.

Most likely its a 2 or 2.5% increase for humans.

Whats 2257 Spell power every two minutes for 15 seconds? that's what orcs get.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

most of those are situational and specific to individual specs / comps, emfh is easily the
best OVERALL RACIAL of any human class

edit: and blood fury is equal to about 12% spell pwr in half blues (remember it DOESN'T SCALE)
Edited by Stormspellz on 10/2/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
10/02/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Prôsperô

5% was merely a guess by Vanguards. It is by no means 5%.

5.06% is the baseline PvP power on a non-medallion trinket (which humans get two of), but you still get 1.22% of that back with the Medallion. The true difference in PvP power is 3.84%, but you also get 1000 of either Crit, Spirit, or Mastery. L2math.

Most likely its a 2 or 2.5% increase for humans.

Whats 2257 Spell power every two minutes for 15 seconds? that's what orcs get.

Oh boy, 1000 crit, spirit or mastery, or 3.84% ADDITIONAL pvp power. That's not exactly a difficult choice to make.

Even at 2.5%, it's vastly better than other dps racials. I'm still saddled with warstomp, and I think with Mighty Bash even restos would much rather take your 2.5% extra everything.

And when the next cunning comes around- which on my shadowpriest consistently was able to do 15-20% of my damage, far exceeding what the pvp power on a trinket would give even in several tiers- I guess that the ability to wear an additional on use trinket is no big deal?

I'm hardly on the "nerf humans" bandwagon, but acting as if their racial is nothing special requires some particularly difficult mental gymnastics, especially after last season.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
also worth noting that the battlemaster trinkets are a just 51k hp, really should be more like 65-70 seeing that we are going to be hitting just short of what 400k hp but at least we have elite belts...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The thing is the solution is very simple too, just add a medallion choice that gives pure PvP Power rather than mastery / crit / spirit!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yes but they delete every thread outside this...

i wonder if they will let the humans rules de rated pvp again, probably....

they need to address this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]