Non-Panda Monks: What's shakin?

90 Blood Elf Monk
Well, depending on how things play out, I may end up making a Blood Elf-only Monk RP guild centered around the aforementioned Path of the Arcane Fist.

Seriously, does anyone have a better name for that? I haven't been able to think of one.

That's actually a great name, however my only thought is how many Blood Elf Monks are out there?
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Monk
Well, depending on how things play out, I may end up making a Blood Elf-only Monk RP guild centered around the aforementioned Path of the Arcane Fist.

Seriously, does anyone have a better name for that? I haven't been able to think of one.

That's actually a great name, however my only thought is how many Blood Elf Monks are out there?

It would probably be better as an RP group than a guild. Since guild perks came in, people are really reluctant to leave a guild they're in, and the perks are nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

It would probably be better as an RP group than a guild. Since guild perks came in, people are really reluctant to leave a guild they're in, and the perks are nice.
I wouldn't know. I haven't been in a guild since the beginning of Wrath.
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Monk

I wouldn't know. I haven't been in a guild since the beginning of Wrath.

Ah, well since the guild perks system has come in, I've seen a lot of great ideas fizzle cause people prefer to be in the big guilds with all the perks.
Reply Quote
Another Blood Elf Monk to add into the fray!

\o/
Reply Quote
Throm'ka.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Where's all the 90 Draenei Monks around here?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Klairisa
Goldshire.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/03/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Thaelarin
Goldshire.

I said 90, not "level 1 who ran from Azuremyst all the way to Elwynn"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'm a blood elf monk as well.. My only issue is i'm just stuck trying to create a backstory for my monk and i'm part of a argent dawn guild.. I was thinking could have been a monk from an abbey or some place like that. But it always comes back to how did my blood elf learn these skills.

Yeah i would say a group and i would so rp in that group.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
...but you're a priest.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Monk
Ruining this thread with Panda.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Meiqing
Ruining this thread with Panda.
You're a Horde panda. You're good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
/dance

Honestly the only reason I went Belf was because it was faster than the clusterfudge that was the Pandaren starting zone.

But I generally do roll Belf anyway. Only thing I dislike about them is that their ears/eyebrows clip through EVERYTHING. It's insane!
Edited by Qì on 10/3/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not enough Gnome monks.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Monk
And now dis tred be trollin', mon.
Reply Quote
Blind Dwarf Monks, represent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Sinyer
Blind Dwarf Monks, represent.
Blind drunk, I assume?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just made a tauren monk on Boulderfist, named Kungpobeef.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]