Dear Tuna

85 Orc Shaman
Pls pls pls pls pls come to say Illidan and or Frostwolf where populations are pretty much even (WoW realm status is poo)... where the PvP is wide open and frequent so you can have your bums kicked on a regular basis along with the rest of your alliance mouth pieces. pls pls pls. I played on Mok years ago well actually when tbc rolled it out. Whenever I visit to see if peoples like Misformoo are still alive I am always confronted with your drivel. I say use some nads and come to a real server where you will in fact be put in your place. You will be 'handled' and before you go all off on your gear is poo and stuffs L2 alt I never post ever on my main ever. But pls come to FW PvP (NA) or Illidan PvP (NA) and lets see what you all are really made of.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
They can't because it costs real money for a realm move.
Reply Quote
I'm so incredibly tickled to have a Dear Tuna back on the forums again! It's rather upsetting that it's not longer, full of more complaints, and better written, but it gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure what you're complaining about, but I'm assuming someone in the guild said something that really rustled your Birkenstocks. In any case, I'm going to start by breaking down your letter so that the average person* (out of all 10 that regularly check the forums) is able to understand your writing, and so that I can clarify that I really fully understood your complaint.

*I am not one of those 10, however someone tipped me off

You begin the letter by stating "Pls" not once, but five times, which leads me immediately into the question of why you didn't just type out please one time. I won't dwell on the grammar for too long right off the start, although I am baffled by how you would defend this extensive use of "Pls", because it certainly takes longer to type "Pls" five times than to type please once.

Next, we head into the descriptions of Illidan and Frostwolf, servers you describe as having even populations with wide open and frequent PVP. After 30 seconds of Googling, I confirmed that Illidan has a grotesque unbalance of Horde to Alliance, so much so that players are requesting free faction changes. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606361343) I didn't really feel like Googling Frostwolf, because at this point I'm concerned with what you consider to be an "even population."

Pls Pls Pls. Again, same question. I would be very pleased with myself if the only part of this post that you respond to is this one.

I'm also concerned with how transferring to a larger server would result in us being "put in our place." In case you haven't been paying attention for a while, you can now queue battlegrounds, and arenas into cross battlegroup queues, thus resulting in getting queues into teams from Bloodlust, and other "better" battlegroups. Our guild holds the only gladiators on mok, and they got it by queueing into the larger battlegroups through cross queues.

For your closing request, you ask us to come to Illidan or Frostwolf. Did you know that patch 5.0 introduced this Cross Realm system where you can invite someone to your party and they get teleported to your server? What a fascinating concept! Should you feel so inclined, I'm sure none of us would mind getting teleported to your server to beat you in a couple war games.

And finally, posting on an alt doesn't help hide your identity on the forums very well - we can see your dismal account wide achievements. Not to mention, I'd venture a guess to say that your main is Thandy (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Thandy/simple) on Frostwolf. I can't make fun of anything yet, because neither of us are 90, but I would appreciate it if you would confirm or deny this as being your main.

For anyone who decided to actual read this, I commend you. It's late at night and I don't feel like working.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was going to comment but Jayto so kindly covered everything i was going to say in a very respectable and educated way. Thank you Jayto for responding to our fans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I bet this kid doesn't even lift.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/03/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Efx
I bet this kid doesn't even lift.

win
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
thx for mentioning me raiiju. Most ppl nowadays on this server doesn't know who the blueblazes i am lol. I mostly play on various servers now so I don't stick to this toon much.

As for tuna, I don't know any of them except Jayto and never had a beef with them. I have however ran a couple of lfg's with a couple of them during brewfest last year and had fun with them on my ally priest.

What I think this forum needs is @Res topics......oh wait. Who are they? lol j/k :P
Edited by Misformoo on 10/7/2012 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
thx for mentioning me raiiju. Most ppl nowadays on this server doesn't know who the blueblazes i am lol. I mostly play on various servers now so I don't stick to this toon much.

As for tuna, I don't know any of them except Jayto and never had a beef with them. I have however ran a couple of lfg's with a couple of them during brewfest last year and had fun with them on my ally priest.

What I think this forum needs is @Res topics......oh wait. Who are they? lol j/k :P

shuddup you
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
10/07/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Misformoo
What I think this forum needs is @Res topics.

Best threads ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]