Please nerf Stampede

90 Undead Warlock
Nerf this ability for arenas thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Any particular reason why you want a 5 minute cooldown ability nerfed in Arena?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Remove it. Buff EVERYTHING else!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Stampede's damage is pittiful, its a 20-25% increase over the single pets autoattacks.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Are you DJDave from IGN?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Imma bump this because stampede is way too strong in arena and should be disable.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yes, 4 pets doing a total of 10k dps on 350-400k HP pools is way too strong. Yep, that beastly 10k damage a second. It might even get someone down to 50% HP, if you wait long enough, oh no!

I'm going to mock people who complain about Stampede damage, because it means they don't have a clue how little damage it actually does.
Edited by Neruse on 10/6/2012 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Monk
Comments total in nerf hunter thread: 8

Comments from hunter class: 4

Hunters who are/have beast mastery spec: 4

Warriors who got lost walking into this thread: 1

Reading how hunters desperately trying to save themselves: Priceless
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yes, 4 pets doing a total of 10k dps on 350-400k HP pools is way too strong. Yep, that beastly 10k damage a second. It might even get someone down to 50% HP, if you wait long enough, oh no!

I'm going to mock people who complain about Stampede damage, because it means they don't have a clue how little damage it actually does.

Its not stampede, its the cooldowns stacked with it. And ppl don't understand that. BW/lynx rush/rabid/rapidfire with set bonus./pvp on use trinket.That's some crazy burst right there. To nerf any of the class/talented abilities would not only destroy BM pve but make the class unplayable.

Imo they need to remove rabid and maybe replace it with the OLD pet Spiked collar talent(pet hits or crits*forgot >.>* have a chance to increase to increase pet damage by 3% and masters by 1% stacking 3 times) maybe nerfing the +damage or buffing depending on how it works out.

Anyways I have no clue how Blizz could fix Bm, No one here either obviously. I'm not a pro I just started pvping the other day after 4 years of ignoring it but at least instead of demanding nerfs/buffs I can understand a class and what its balanced around. Bm hunters/warriors/mages and rets are in a rut, all 4 classes pretty much have to be gutted to be fixed. Something I hope blizzard doesn't just *hotfix*

.....INC MAGE BUFFS.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Bandityouko
Its not stampede, its the cooldowns stacked with it.

Stacking cooldowns dealing massive damage. This is absolutely a new development that has never ever happened in wow's 8 year lifespan. nope, not at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Its not stampede, its the cooldowns stacked with it.

Stacking cooldowns dealing massive damage. This is absolutely a new development that has never ever happened in wow's 8 year lifespan. nope, not at all.

If you seriously arena at all atm BM hunters are killing players in 2 secs you there is a gd thing you cant do about it. this is happening in ALL arenas 2v2 3v3 5v5, See if you think about it Warriors are insanely strong BUT you can focus a warrior to take that insane damage away a hunter? you can't do jack...

Also if they nerf stampede it'll fix the problem. Hunters can still use all their reg CDs and still fight FAIR
Edited by Djdave on 10/7/2012 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]