Instant Fears...

1 Human Warrior
Really?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
it costs health and fear breaks on virtually all damage not to mention it has the most counters in the game. It's not like it was in vanilla where I could fear you and DOT you to death.

Fear is borderline useless and has been for some time, it's no better than any other CC now, including priest AOE fear.

For trolling I give this a 2 out of 100.
Edited by Cryptwind on 10/2/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Considering it takes 10% health, it's not that great
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Jugaa
Considering it takes 10% health, it's not that great
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
8s cd on dispel = instant fear VERY good.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Says the level 1 WARRIOR. Allow me to introduce you to:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=18499/berserker-rage
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Khanner

10 second CD on instant fear?

Are you blind or just mentally deficient?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Khanner
Really?

Sack up and post on your Death Knight that ran screaming like a little girl. ;)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

I have an 80 lock, tvm. And yay, one class has a fear break, must balance it for all the other classes.

10 second CD on instant fear?

Are you blind or just mentally deficient?

If you want to start slinging insults, how about I start mentioning that amazing 1500 arena rating you currently hold?

And what about the 10s cd? Its a FREAKIN instant CC. And with an 8s CD on dispel, it is amazing. Then again, spriests and mages will be amazing with this 8s cd on dispel too.

10/02/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Iridyam
Really?

Sack up and post on your Death Knight that ran screaming like a little girl. ;)

Ah, and here we have a pvp expert, having done so many pv pmatches that their armory can't actually display all the games played, matches won, and high ranks earned.

u gud

And my dk is only 80 and haven't pvp'd on him for years.
Edited by Khanner on 10/2/2012 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Khanner
one class has a fear break

Not sure if serious, or really, REALLY stupid. Pretty much every single class in the game has a fear breaker ON TOP of the trinket everyone gets.

Let's not even mention undead, who have a RACIAL fear breaker.

Lol.

And what about the 10s cd? Its a FREAKIN instant CC. And with an 8s CD on dispel, it is amazing. Then again, spriests and mages will be amazing with this 8s cd on dispel too.

Let me explain since you obviously lack the mental capacity to understand the obvious. the cooldown on the dispel is SHORTER than the cooldown for the instant-cast fear (which also costs 10% health). That means that every single blood fear can be dispelled just fine, same as before.
Edited by Lokthen on 10/2/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I thought we were talking about your problems with Blood Fear not other peoples Arena Rating
but to bite the bait Blood Fear is not that great sure it has it's uses but when you think about all the counters the Fear cc has you would realize it's lame here is a list i made that shows the counters for fear since you obviously believe one class (Warriors) have fear protection
1. Undead Racial trait Will of the Forsaken
2.Human Racial trait Every Man for Himself
3.Mage Ice Block
4.The Paladin's Divine Shield
5.Warriors Berserker Rage It removes Fear and makes them Immune to Fear untill the effect expires
6.Shaman Tremor Totem
7.Warlock pet Imp ability Singe Magic
8.Druid's Berserk
9.Death Knight's Lichborne
10.Hunter's The Beast Within
11.and last but not least the thing availiable to ALL classes that can remove fear PvP trinkets.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
one class has a fear break

Not sure if serious, or really, REALLY stupid. Pretty much every single class in the game has a fear breaker ON TOP of the trinket everyone gets.

Let's not even mention undead, who have a RACIAL fear breaker.

Lol.

Let me explain since you obviously lack the mental capacity to understand the obvious. the cooldown on the dispel is SHORTER than the cooldown for the instant-cast fear (which also costs 10% health). That means that every single blood fear can be dispelled just fine, same as before.

You listed one fear break, which also happens to be the most powerful one (short cd) and used that as your bench mark arguement on how instant fear isn't op'd. Then proceed to argue that because EVERY class has a fear break, its balanced. A short cool down CC break isn't the same as a 2 min break, fyi.

Idiot.

I thought we were talking about your problems with Blood Fear not other peoples Arena Rating
but to bite the bait Blood Fear is not that great sure it has it's uses but when you think about all the counters the Fear cc has you would realize it's lame here is a list i made that shows the counters for fear since you obviously believe one class (Warriors) have fear protection
1. Undead Racial trait Will of the Forsaken
2.Human Racial trait Every Man for Himself
3.Mage Ice Block
4.The Paladin's Divine Shield
5.Warriors Berserker Rage It removes Fear and makes them Immune to Fear untill the effect expires
6.Shaman Tremor Totem
7.Warlock pet Imp ability Singe Magic
8.Druid's Berserk
9.Death Knight's Lichborne
10.Hunter's The Beast Within
11.and last but not least the thing availiable to ALL classes that can remove fear PvP trinkets.

Maybe you should l2r? As I stated already, when people are doing their best to insult me, I will fire back. They want to go off topic and spit a bunch of non-sense at me, I will criticize them in a similar fashion.

Got it now?

I'd also suggest looking through your list of abliities again, as you have listed abilities that don't actually break fear.
Edited by Khanner on 10/2/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They break or prevent fear from landing. As for everyone else, dont feed the troll.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
10/02/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Khanner
Really?

it has a cooldown, quit crying.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
10/02/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Khanner
people are doing their best to insult me

Because you show your utter ignorance about fear and how to stop it, and use that as the entire basis for your argument that blood fear is "op". We proved you wrong, and you keep going.

10/02/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Khanner
Then proceed to argue that because EVERY class has a fear break, its balanced

So, every class having at least 2 abilities to break fear somehow STILL makes fear OP? LOL ok.
Edited by Lokthen on 10/2/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock

I have an 80 lock, tvm. And yay, one class has a fear break, must balance it for all the other classes.

"FEAR BREAK" DUDE, you don't NEED A FEAR BREAK, IT BREAKS ITSELF! Immunity is different.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Warlocks have a decent spell, nerf it to the ground and make it useless.
Reply Quote
it costs health and fear breaks on virtually all damage

LOL WHAT?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]