Anyone else excited for "The Guild" Season 6?

96 Night Elf Hunter
I was just wondering if there were any other "The Guild" fans out there. If you are a fan, who's your favorite character and why?

(If you've seen the first episode please don't spoil it, I promised my boyfriend I'd wait till he got home from work to watch it. ;) )
Edited by Raeynynn on 10/2/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
HECK YES!
Hmmm, probably Clara. I think she's just too adorable. Vork is a close second. I love how neurotic he is.
(Codex is a given. Especially since her mannerisms are almost identical to mine.)

I watched the first episode just before (I won't say anything, don't worry.) I hope you and your BF enjoy it! :)

EDIT:
Fixed a small error
Edited by Vlynn on 10/2/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Priest
LOL yeah, my wife and I love that series. It describes half of the guilds I've ever been in, in a nutshell (the most appropriate receptacle).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The show has no relation to any guild I've seen in over 4 years. They should let me write the new season, now updated to modern guilds. Here, lemme demonstrate.

Scene 1:
DKnewkid has joined the guild.
DKNK: Hey guys whats up!
Autogreeter: Welcome. If you need anything let us know.
(x350)

((Sorry, I'm in a rather annoyed-with-guilds-again mood today)) =)
Edited by Shanndi on 10/2/2012 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
No.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
10/02/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Vlynn
(Codex is a given. Especially since her mannerisms are almost identical to mine.)

Hahaha, yeah me too. It was kinda weird because I dyed my hair a red very similar to hers two weeks before I was introduced to the show! And then the similarities were even creepier. :)

It's so hard because I love them all! I don't think I could pick just one.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
10/02/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Shanndi
((Sorry, I'm in a rather annoyed-with-guilds-again mood today)) =)

Ohhh, I'm sorry! Don't give up! There are fun guilds out there! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Just watched it. It was all right. They changed something that was familiar and that's been the same for a few seasons now though.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I like it, I actually just watched all of season 5 today. Zaboo or Vork are probably my favorite.
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Priest
I hope Codex acquires the dress her priest wears one day.
Edited by Marinara on 3/14/2013 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
10/02/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Maoeil
They changed something that was familiar and that's been the same for a few seasons now though.

Finally got to see it and I see what you mean. I always liked the old version, but this one is pretty cool. Once I adjust I think I'll like it. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Love the Guild. Very entertaining. This should be put on TV with longer episodes. It's somethig "new", a comedy that's actually funny with characters that actually feel like nerds, not the garbage TV nerds.

Definitely gotta go with Vork as my favorite, mainly because he plays as the warrior-esque character, and we both have a sort of OCD complex.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
Codex is awesome, everything about her.

For those that did not notice: "This episode includes a special guest appearance by none other than Mike Morhaime, president of Blizzard Entertainment."
Edited by Brycery on 10/5/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]